Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted corey davis and that price he got wasn't that bad. He came up big for us so many times. He's gonna be missed big time. A shame we couldn't match that offer

Would you rather have Corey Davis or Bud Dupree? That’s what it comes down too. Who is easier to replace. I liked Davis too, but the body of work wasn’t there for $14 million per and we needed pass rush more than we needed Davis. We can replace him. There just isn’t an automatic no doubt great pass rusher at #22.

Would you rather have Corey Davis or Bud Dupree? That’s what it comes down too. Who is easier to replace. I liked Davis too, but the body of work wasn’t there for $14 million per and we needed pass rush more than we needed Davis. We can replace him. There just isn’t an automatic no doubt great pass rusher at #22.

This. When will people stop bitching about not paying Smith and Davis too much or our money.

I like what T Y hilton can give us as a cheap possession receiver. He's got great catching hands and at his age he's not going to get a big contract from anyone.
I like Will Fuller's speed and what he can bring but I think we end up drafting a speedy receiver in the 2nd rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back