Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this man fighting for corey Davis. It'll be interesting to see how his career progresses from here. I don't think we'll think much about this conversation after this season.

I am not fighting for Corey Davis at all. Just providing facts to someone who made a statement. Corey Davis would’ve gotten 1k if he didn’t miss those 2 games.

No way I would’ve paid Corey that kind of money with the other needs we have. And I love CD but not enough targets to go around for that kind of money. Same for Jonnu.

My WR list(no particular order)

Golladay...I know it won't happen
JuJu....great #2 next to AJB
John Brown.. #2/deepthreat
McKenzie...played well in Buffalo
Keenan Cole

I am not fighting for Corey Davis at all. Just providing facts to someone who made a statement. Corey Davis would’ve gotten 1k if he didn’t miss those 2 games.

No way I would’ve paid Corey that kind of money with the other needs we have. And I love CD but not enough targets to go around for that kind of money. Same for Jonnu.

CD dropped 2 wide open passes in the last game of the regular season. If he didn't drop those passes he would've had 1k also...missed games isn't a good excuse.

CD dropped 2 wide open passes in the last game of the regular season. If he didn't drop those passes he would've had 1k also...missed games isn't a good excuse.

It’s not an excuse. I’m recognizing the dropped passes but also saying him missing 2 games is part of the reason.

I wanted corey davis and that price he got wasn't that bad. He came up big for us so many times. He's gonna be missed big time. A shame we couldn't match that offer
Dude he's going to become even more irrelevant in NY and the price he got was way too much. That's why he went there. I kind of feel bad for him, but clearly he was chasing the payday (or at least his agent was chasing the payday for him).

For our sake, I was hoping he'd give us a discount. For his sake, I was hoping he'd end up in Green Bay.

Now we cut adoree after choosing to pick up his extension instead of corey davis?!?!?!
Dude, I love CD as much as the next guy and would of loved to keep him... but he is very much replaceable, if not upgradable. He is NOT worth $14 million dollars. That slots him as the 7th most expensive WR in 2021. He's above non-rookie contacts guys like: DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, and Michael Thomas, etc. Sorry, he shouldn't even been in the top 15, and now with the Jets, he probably won't be a top 32 receiver... unfortunately for him.

Dude, I love CD as much as the next guy and would of loved to keep him... but he is very much replaceable, if not upgradable. He is NOT worth $14 million dollars. That slots him as the 7th most expensive WR in 2021. He's above non-rookie contacts guys like: DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, and Michael Thomas, etc. Sorry, he shouldn't even been in the top 15, and now with the Jets, he probably won't be a top 32 receiver... unfortunately for him.
I totally agree. CD is way over valued, and is easily replaceable.

Only fact that matters is did he break the 1k plateau? That is the measuring stick, 1k yards. The fact is, no he did not in his time as a Titan, not once. Injury plays into that, which is why 1k is such a benchmark. Since you keep bringing it up, why did he miss those 2 games? Is there a reason I see people calling him Hammy Davis?

Only fact that matters is did he break the 1k plateau? That is the measuring stick, 1k yards. The fact is, no he did not in his time as a Titan, not once. Injury plays into that, which is why 1k is such a benchmark. Since you keep bringing it up, why did he miss those 2 games? Is there a reason I see people calling him Hammy Davis?

It was Covid.... as I already stated.

Y’all are wild man. I’m not defending anyone’s argument. Just simply providing context to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back