Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? Davis got more per year. Juju had 97 receptions last year and has actually had a 1000 yard season.
I think so. CD got massively overpaid. When you have guys like John Brown and Keelan Cole singing for 3M and 6M, I wouldn't give anyone who isn't a game changes over $10. No doubt Juju is better than those guys, but he's not a game changer. NYJ and NE are both going to regret those deals.

I think so. CD got massively overpaid. When you have guys like John Brown and Keelan Cole singing for 3M and 6M, I wouldn't give anyone who isn't a game changes over $10. No doubt Juju is better than those guys, but he's not a game changer. NYJ and NE are both going to regret those deals.
Looking at Spotrac, $12million would be a good deal for JuJu. Puts him in between Davis and Curtis Samuel. Game changers are making a whole lot more.

Looking at Spotrac, $12million would be a good deal for JuJu. Puts him in between Davis and Curtis Samuel. Game changers are making a whole lot more.
I think he might get $15+ but even at $12, I'll pass. Give me Watkins for $5 or $6 and a rookie.

You're not wrong tho. I get your logic. It's reasonable.

I'd consider Corderrelle Patterson as a gadget player, returner and playmaker. He can run out of the backfield, play some WR and is cheap.

I don't see us signing a high priced WR. DeMarcus Robinson might be a consideration. Chris Conley another. Yea, if Watkins is willing to play for 5 or 6 he makes sense.

I think he might get $15+ but even at $12, I'll pass. Give me Watkins for $5 or $6 and a rookie.

You're not wrong tho. I get your logic. It's reasonable.
Agree with this. Watkins would be perfect at that number.

Cordarrelle Patterson would be fun too. I'm a UT fan so I may be a little biased there.

Watkins can't get through a full season..pass

JuJu is my choice, he would be great with AJB...but he won't be cheap...so I can't see us signing him

I'd look at DeMarcus Robinson, 27 yrs old, has had some big games, he would be good with Brown as well...he has contributed in the return game?

Well there goes juju. Guess we aren't going to have another wr before draft lol. So if aj goes down so does our season. Or if any corner same thing

I think we just let AJ Brown decide who his next running mate is gonna be

If the rumors are true that we might be looking to trade for anthony miller, I would be estatic. No free agents on the market right now that are even close to as talented as him now that we know we only have a few million to spend max, this would be perfect.

If we can't find a trade like this, I wouldn't be mad at a Sammy watkins for 3-4 mil.

Looks like we're gonna have to find our starting TE and NT in the draft if we do spend the last of our money on a WR. Hoping we somehow find a way to bring daquon back for super cheap and can still snag a WR. Then TE would be the only glaring hole. With RT and CB being on top of our needs list.

I'm assuming Firkser and Batson will handle the slot duties, but clearly another WR would be right up there with the other top needs.

I'm just happy we're not gonna go into this season with a player as abysmal as Jack crawford as our starting defensive linemen. What tf were they thinking last year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back