Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys were wanting tier 1 WR's to now accepting tier 4 WR's. At this point, we're just going to have to accept defeat in not addressing our #2 for now.

I can't see any remaining WR's that would draw attention away from stacking the box. That ship sailed the moment Will Fuller signed with the Dolphins. Fuller would've been perfect for this offense.

We literally have no WR on this roster besides AJ Brown. Got to draft a WR and inquire via a trade about a #2 WR.

Looking like defenses will be able to stack the box on us if there's nothing done to address the #2 WR.

You guys were wanting tier 1 WR's to now accepting tier 4 WR's. At this point, we're just going to have to accept defeat in not addressing our #2 for now.

I can't see any remaining WR's that would draw attention away from stacking the box. That ship sailed the moment Will Fuller signed with the Dolphins. Fuller would've been perfect for this offense.

We literally have no WR on this roster besides AJ Brown. Got to draft a WR and inquire via a trade about a #2 WR.

Looking like defenses will be able to stack the box on us if there's nothing done to address the #2 WR.
Fuller wouldve been nice for the 5-10 games he played. Ain't worth 9m.

This draft is loaded with WRs. I see at least 10 that I'd rather have than Fuller for the cost. We can still grab a Hilton, Tate, or Watkins and get our #2 in the 2nd/3rd round. I'd be happy if we drafted 2 WRs. This is the year to need WRs.

Fuller wouldve been nice for the 5-10 games he played. Ain't worth 9m.

This draft is loaded with WRs. I see at least 10 that I'd rather have than Fuller for the cost. We can still grab a Hilton, Tate, or Watkins and get our #2 in the 2nd/3rd round. I'd be happy if we drafted 2 WRs. This is the year to need WRs.

Who could we draft in the 3rd round that would be our #2?

Dyami Brown, maybe even Tylan Wallace. Josh Palmer is my sleeper pick for 5th or 6th round. There are some guys out there. But, who knows if they live up to potential. It's a risk. Would definitely rather trade for a vet.

Hard to say who will be available at this point, but based on projections I'm seeing, these guys MIGHT be there in the 3rd and I'd be ok with at #2 if we bring in a vet #3 or draft one in the 4th/5th.

2nd-3rd rounders:
*Rashod Bateman
*Rondale Moore
Elijah Moore
Tylan Wallace
Amon-Ra St Brown
Marquez Stevenson

4th/5th rounders:
Anthony Schwartz
Amari Rodgers
Seth William's
Tutu Atwell
Sage Surrat
Tamorrian Terry
Shi Smith
Demetrio Felton

Dyami Brown, maybe even Tylan Wallace. Josh Palmer is my sleeper pick for 5th or 6th round. There are some guys out there. But, who knows if they live up to potential. It's a risk. Would definitely rather trade for a vet.

I like Tylan.. Didn't live up to the hype this past year, but the potential is there.

But Palmer isn't doing anything for our offense.

Anthony Schwartz from Auburn could be available 3 or 4 rounds....I believe this draft is stacked with WR, so I don't think we should panic at this point.

Schwartz is just a speedster and nothing else. He would be beneficial in a spread offense, but he's nothing special at all. We have Batson, therefore Schwartz isn't a need.

We need a #2 not a track star.

I like Tylan.. Didn't live up to the hype this past year, but the potential is there.

But Palmer isn't doing anything for our offense.
I like Tylan too. May not be there in the 3rd. Brown was used as a deep threat, but the word is he's more than that. Supposedly he is runs great routes. Kinda what you get in the 3rd round or later. You just don't know.

Schwartz is just a speedster and nothing else. He would be beneficial in a spread offense, but he's nothing special at all. We have Batson, therefore Schwartz isn't a need.

We need a #2 not a track star.
IMO he would be a perfect fit....he's deadly on sweeps, short passes/crossing routes would definitely open up our playbook.

Hard to say who will be available at this point, but based on projections I'm seeing, these guys MIGHT be there in the 3rd and I'd be ok with at #2 if we bring in a vet #3 or draft one in the 4th/5th.

2nd-3rd rounders:
*Rashod Bateman
*Rondale Moore
Elijah Moore
Tylan Wallace
Amon-Ra St Brown
Marquez Stevenson

4th/5th rounders:
Anthony Schwartz
Amari Rodgers
Seth William's
Tutu Atwell
Sage Surrat
Tamorrian Terry
Shi Smith
Demetrio Felton

Only Bateman, Wallace and a huge MAYBE Brown could be our #2 in time.

I want my #2 that could step up and be #1 if needed due to injury. I can't see any of those guys being the main target if AJ was to go down.

IMO he would be a perfect fit....he's deadly on sweeps, short passes/crossing routes would definitely open up our playbook.

I wouldn't complain at all if we drafted him. It's always good to have a gadget player that can take it 80 yards whenever he touches the ball. He just doesn't qualify as the CD84 replacement.

I lowkey wanted to draft Donovan Peoples Jones last year. Browns got him in the 6th round. Had we drafted him, he would've been ready to be our #2. He'll be a good WR in due time.

I think so. CD got massively overpaid. When you have guys like John Brown and Keelan Cole singing for 3M and 6M, I wouldn't give anyone who isn't a game changes over $10. No doubt Juju is better than those guys, but he's not a game changer. NYJ and NE are both going to regret those deals.
The jets won't. It's not like they have anyone else they have to worry about paying, and they need to put some pieces around their presumably new qb they take at 2.

The giants on the other hand may have some big contracts coming...Barkley and possibly Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back