Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Malik said that publically, Vrabel would trade him for a 7th round pick swap

No player outside of Antonio Brown would say that ---- and that's why you can only believe about 6% of ANYONE on the Titans interview. Players aren't 'supposed to say' anything negative, regardless what it's about, because of the bad PR -- and honestly that should change, if accountability is ever going to change.

This is most definitely not the OC or WR Core to judge him by.

Vrabel: "We want him to look downfield and not just take off"

I want Willis one time to put out a response "Well, the receivers you've provided to me suck and cannot get separation -- and when they do they drop it."

Malik is in no position to be critical of anyone on this team

glasshouse-stone.gif

The guy is a rookie, I do not think we have put him in the best situations. RPO, boot legs, and taking off. My biggest complaint is the lack of the screen game. Why not again get Hilliard and Henry the ball in space. It would counter act the pass rush and we just might break a long one. As well as giving the kid confidence!

This is most definitely not the OC or WR Core to judge him by.

Vrabel: "We want him to look downfield and not just take off"

I want Willis one time to put out a response "Well, the receivers you've provided to me suck and cannot get separation -- and when they do they drop it."
MW basically said that post game

Yeah, I don't think that was the point. It was the irony of the one calling out the other, a classic pot/kettle situation.

Malik still has the benefit of the doubt being in year 1..... Our receivers have sucked since Nate Washington --- aside from AJ Brown --- so it's something that has needed said for 10 years now...

Malik still has the benefit of the doubt being in year 1..... Our receivers have sucked since Nate Washington --- aside from AJ Brown --- so it's something that has needed said for 10 years now...
No, our OCs have sucked since then, it's not the same thing. Case in point, AJ Brown seems to be doing well in Philadelphia, putting up numbers he never did in Tennessee. Tennessee is still running the same offense it has since the Jeff Fisher days, and it shows.

We also have a few rookie WRs on the roster, so any leniency you want for Willis should be applied to them as well. Just sayin. But let there be no doubt that Willis currently sucks, and has no business starting in the NFL. Whether he will improve to be a good starting QB remains to be seen, but the odds are he wont.

No, our OCs have sucked since then, it's not the same thing. Case in point, AJ Brown seems to be doing well in Philadelphia, putting up numbers he never did in Tennessee. Tennessee is still running the same offense it has since the Jeff Fisher days, and it shows.

We also have a few rookie WRs on the roster, so any leniency you want for Willis should be applied to them as well. Just sayin. But let there be no doubt that Willis currently sucks, and has no business starting in the NFL. Whether he will improve to be a good starting QB remains to be seen, but the odds are he wont.

Well agree to disagree on that -- this is the worst offensive roster for him to grow out of running for his life. Yes, he dropped because the expected development time, but the development isn't being handed anything to work with yet...

I didn’t see him being anywhere close to a first round pick but thought he was worth a shot in the 3rd for sure. Especially considering Woodside was our backup.

Well agree to disagree on that -- this is the worst offensive roster for him to grow out of running for his life. Yes, he dropped because the expected development time, but the development isn't being handed anything to work with yet...
He has the same team as Tannehill does, just pointing that out.

No he doesn't

Crappy rookies don't get to criticize vets in the real world

at 4 minute the guy is saying "no one is open" but I am looking at multiple receivers with a step. I think this guy just wants Malik to be the best qb ever so yeah.

Lots of room for improvement but our WRs are trash...Conley should have caught the one, he got no separation. The ball was under thrown to Westbrook but a good WR would have made the play.

This team is built to be a running team too much and it's killing us...that and the OL is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back