Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, dude is a rookie on a team with a pitiful offense and the worst offensive coordinator in the history of the league. He does not have anything to make him a success.

The last two times he’s touched the football at Nissan it’s resulted in turnovers. But Downing seems to want to throw him in cold at key moments of the game.

The last two times he’s touched the football at Nissan it’s resulted in turnovers. But Downing seems to want to throw him in cold at key moments of the game.
Yeah as much as I want Willis to succeed, it’s on him to take advantage of his opportunities he’s given. Turning the ball over unacceptable. So he’s likely shelved until next summer.

Yeah as much as I want Willis to succeed, it’s on him to take advantage of his opportunities he’s given. Turning the ball over unacceptable. So he’s likely shelved until next summer.
As it should have been all along. I don't dislike Willis, but it's painfully obvious that he's not yet ready to start. Give him some time to learn and revisit this project in training camp and the pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back