Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching clips the Louisville WR is growing on me. But this guy LSU is not. Being a great special teams gunner is not a reason to get drafted. We need WR that can catch and make plays. For all of you saying these late round picks are just throw aways see Courtland Finnegan 7th round.

Jason McCourty 6th round Jayon Brown 5th round. There are diamonds in the rough but when specials teams is the basis for drafting late players you are throwing them away.
Well, statistically, there are more later round picks that bust than boom. Just look at your own list and look at the years between those guys. There is a reason a guy drops to the 6th round. You are drafting traits and potential over production late. Special teams is the ticket many of these guys punch to get a chance.

But to draft a guy just for that, one could say hard to find the diamond. See McMath. LSU maybe deep at WR but NFL even deeper. Maybe we get UDFA WR that can play we need one

I don't think teams really draft players under 240 lbs (that aren't QB's) in the 6th and 7th round that aren't drafted to be special teams guys.

I was waiting to draft Montana Namath.
I don't know why, but reading that name made me think of

1200px-Woolly_mammoth_model_Royal_BC_Museum_in_Victoria.jpg

I dont agree with his premise... Ravens shut down Henry and we werent able to do anything... ok, sure.. BUT it wasnt because of personnel. That was playcalling that didnt take advantage of the Ravens stacking 8 in the box and daring us to throw it.
Well, our tackles were shoved around pretty good too. I think that game was the beginning of the end for Kelly as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back