Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think not trading up for Elijah Moore is going to hurt

Watch: A.J. Brown gets emotional after Elijah Moore is picked by Jets

We were 30th in the league in pass attempts. Cam Batson was our #3 WR for most of the season last year. I know having multiple star wideouts is sexy but we don’t throw the ball enough to really say we need 2 star WR’s. Reynolds was close to CD’s production as a WR3 in LA. We are a little thin as far as depth goes but we don’t use a lot of 3 WR sets and have to think Firkser will play some slot for us too.

We were 30th in the league in pass attempts. Cam Batson was our #3 WR for most of the season last year. I know having multiple star wideouts is sexy but we don’t throw the ball enough to really say we need 2 star WR’s. Reynolds was close to CD’s production as a WR3 in LA. We are a little thin as far as depth goes but we don’t use a lot of 3 WR sets and have to think Firkser will play some slot for us too.
Also our O was beast! Let the King swing the boys!

I still don’t get the hate on Dez. People acting like the barn burned down with animals inside.
My disappointment is the draft capitol that we used to make the pick...if we loved the guy so much why not trade back in the 3rd and then take him where we took Rice...then use extra picks to fortify LB and add a TE.....Dez needs to pan out or JRob looks bad....I still expect us to pick up a veteran WR who gets cut June 1 or do the unthinkable and trade for Julio......you can’t feel good about our WR depth if AJ goes down then we roll with Reynolds, Fitz and Batson....that is ugly.

I was really hoping Shi Smith was going to fall to us at this pick. Watching him go a pick before us, I had a flashback to when Tyrann Mathieu was drafted the pick before ours in 2013 and we ended up drafting Blidi Wreh-Wilson instead. Good times.

I was really hoping Shi Smith was going to fall to us at this pick. Watching him go a pick before us, I had a flashback to when Tyrann Mathieu was drafted the pick before ours in 2013 and we ended up drafting Blidi Wreh-Wilson instead. Good times.
I was never more excited a player was drafted by Tennessee than BWW because he went to the same HS I did (5 years after me)

Then he made it to the field.

Didn't we call him Bleeding Wreh-Wilson? I seem to remember that. LOL- now that's a nickname ya don't want.
Of all the names he earned, that one would be pretty light on the scale of ruthlessness.
I don’t really recall that, but general scrub, trash, garbage, etc were all interchangeably used.

Of all the names he earned, that one would be pretty light on the scale of ruthlessness.
I don’t really recall that, but general scrub, trash, garbage, etc were all interchangeably used.
Best one I think was Got’s the Vagician. Michael Griffin I think. Lawd we were pretty real bad then.

Mcmath was a terrible pick period! I bet he does not make the team

Actually if he is as good on STs as he is supposed to be he has a darn good chance of making the roster. If he can hone is game as a WR, looking up to guys like AJ, he could end up being pretty good. You do understand this kid is built like DK Metcalf. 6'2, 217 pounds and runs a 4.34?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back