Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player but don’t understand it whatsoever. Much better players available, even much better corners. We just spent a 1st and 2nd on Farley and Fulton. JRob can sure make some bonehead moves. Don’t understand the way he drafts whatsoever

I seriously think we need a new GM. This pick makes zero sense the more I look at it. You can’t tell me teams weren’t wanting to trade up and you stay and pick a player you don’t even need?

I'm thinking they probably had a first-round grade on him and he may have been the last of that bunch left on their board.

CB depth is pretty terrible too and Farley isn't someone you can rely on in good faith to contribute at this point in the first place.

Not the most inspiring pick but I get it.

Good player but don’t understand it whatsoever. Much better players available, even much better corners. We just spent a 1st and 2nd on Farley and Fulton. JRob can sure make some bonehead moves. Don’t understand the way he drafts whatsoever
Apparently, they valued him enough to pick him at 35. I’m sure you would have picked a crap QB or reached for an O-lineman.

walter football ...

View attachment 19624

woulda went Dean or Corall to calm the fan base down a little - but noooope.

didn’t love the OL at this point so fine passing but a corner again ? I mean do they think Farley is damaged goods?? Meh I uno about what’s going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back