Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to be honest Jrob has been money with most of his second round picks. Landry, AJ Brown, Fulton, and jury is still out on Radunz but he looked good when he was classed upon last year in that 49rs game.
McCreary should be a good player but that’s the problem with JRob. He always leaves something to be desired. We all were behind Landy, AJ and Fulton. We are right more often than he is. We also all were like WTF when he drafted Wilson in the first and Dodd in the 2nd. It’s amazing how a forum is more accurate than an NFL front office.

I believe needs were, OL, Wr, and CB in that order.

Farley, Fulton, Molden, Skrine, Jackson...... yeah, CB is definitely third when we have a QB who throws to the nearest opposing CB, no slot WR, no TE, no LG, no Hybrid/Nickel S, and no 3rd down HB.....

McCreary should be a good player but that’s the problem with JRob. He always leaves something to be desired. We all were behind Landy, AJ and Fulton. We are right more often than he is. We also all were like WTF when he drafted Wilson in the first and Dodd in the 2nd. It’s amazing how a forum is more accurate than an NFL front office.
Yeah, I was pretty surprised with this puck too. Didn’t really expect another CB. But it kind of tells me that they think that Farley isn’t going to be 100%, or that they are starting to doubt that pick.

Which would make more sense, because while Jrob is awesome from the 2nd round on, he has been pretty anemic in the first round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farley, Fulton, Molden, Skrine, Jackson...... yeah, CB is definitely third when we have a QB who throws to the nearest opposing CB, no slot WR, no TE, no LG, no Hybrid/Nickel S, and no 3rd down HB.....

Well apparently every other scout and Gm in the league thinks this QB class is trash along with me. Why are you guys clamoring for a QB who won't start this year and probably won't start next year. I get Tanny sucked last year and hampered us but we are stuck with him and his contract for 2 more years. get used to it! Reaching for a project QB in the 2nd will not fix that problem and won't fill other holes on this team.

Farley ain’t playing. I don’t think we see him as a regular contributor if at all. His name should be Fraily.

Well apparently every other scout and Gm in the league thinks this QB class is trash along with me. Why are you guys clamoring for a QB who won't start this year and probably won't start next year. I get Tanny sucked last year and hampered us but we are stuck with him and his contract for 2 more years. get used to it! Reaching for a project QB in the 2nd will not fix that problem and won't fill other holes on this team.

I would have been a little irked over T or G ahead of QB --- but I would understand it and be over it in 2 minutes, because there is no LEFT GUARD on the team right now, and Radunz still has stuff to be desired.

Taking a CB at 3rd overall, 2nd round when you have 3 minus Farley is a borderline Kevin Dodd move..

I would have been a little irked over T or G ahead of QB --- but I would understand it and be over it in 2 minutes, because there is no LEFT GUARD on the team right now, and Radunz still has stuff to be desired.

Taking a CB at 3rd overall, 2nd round when you have 3 minus Farley is a borderline Kevin Dodd move..
Wait. You wouldn’t be bitching if we took a QB at 35? The QBs that no one want? Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

It’s not just the players picked, JRob’s draft day strategy is just awful. He panicks and worries he’s gonna miss players. Just like last year trading up to take Dez Fitzpatrick. We all said it was a horrible pick and guess what? It was. Same with Isiah Wilson. He’s not a good evaluator of talent. He just gets lucky sometimes and has a great coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back