Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can when you have ZERO at other positions.

You have Brewer at LG, Radnuz at Rt and the guy from the Seahawks to compete at both spots. So yea we have options on the roster. I expect we will take a OL and TE with our 2 3rd rounders. WR and RB in the 4th, LB in the 5th and kicker in the 6th.

I think Hooper will hold down TE next season. Back in a system that he excelled in previously. Now that we won’t take a QB until at the very least the 3rd, maybe Tannehill will get involved again.

You have Brewer at LG, Radnuz at Rt and the guy from the Seahawks to compete at both spots. So yea we have options on the roster. I expect we will take a OL and TE with our 2 3rd rounders. WR and RB in the 4th, LB in the 5th and kicker in the 6th.
Brewer absolute sucks. How anyone thinks he can start is beyond me. Radunz is a big question mark. The Seahawks guy is just a depth guy. I guess you are fine with having a bunch of backups and hoping one pans out. The goal is to get better every year. Not go from Saffold to Brewer.

Brewer absolute sucks. How anyone thinks he can start is beyond me. Radunz is a big question mark. The Seahawks guy is just a depth guy. I guess you are fine with having a bunch of backups and hoping one pans out. The goal is to get better every year. Not go from Saffold to Brewer.
Yeah, Brewer isn’t a starter. I don’t know if Jacco and start at G or not. Radunz appears to be another too cute pick that may not pan. I don’t mind corner because (I may be about the only one) I don’t believe Farley the Frail will be a contributor this year and maybe never. But OL is a red hot need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back