Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just the players picked, JRob’s draft day strategy is just awful. He panicks and worries he’s gonna miss players. Just like last year trading up to take Dez Fitzpatrick. We all said it was a horrible pick and guess what? It was. Same with Isiah Wilson. He’s not a good evaluator of talent. He just gets lucky sometimes and has a great coach.

It's all pretty much luck for every GM. Many many first rounders are busts. There's a big leap to take from college to NFL football and it shows because not every good/great college player is good/great in the NFL. There's also times where average/nobody type players transition to the NFL and are better NFL players than they were in college. The draft is just gambling or "educated guesses".

There's a lot of luck in football in general. A roster full of great players doesn't always win. Lots of moving parts and a lot of things that have to go just right/wrong to win every Sunday.

Dylan Radunz, Aaron Brewer, Austin Hooper, Robert Woods.
Brewer is technically a mess and misses too many assignments. He isn’t the answer. But, I wouldn’t be surprised to see 2 OL in the 3rd. But dang if JR doesn’t get too cute with his picks for my taste. We still have time and there are some FA out there who may be had still. Hope Woods is well enough to go, but cutting and planting are slow to come around with a torn ACL recovery. I think Hooper experiences a renaissance.

It's all pretty much luck for every GM. Many many first rounders are busts. There's a big leap to take from college to NFL football and it shows because not every good/great college player is good/great in the NFL. There's also times where average/nobody type players transition to the NFL and are better NFL players than they were in college. The draft is just gambling or "educated guesses".

There's a lot of luck in football in general. A roster full of great players doesn't always win. Lots of moving parts and a lot of things that have to go just right/wrong to win every Sunday.
By your logic, should just pick a random fan and let them make the picks each year

Yeah, I was pretty surprised with this puck too. Didn’t really expect another CB. But it kind of tells me that they think that Fulton isn’t going to be 100%, or that they are starting to doubt that pick.

Which would make more sense, because while Jrob is awesome from the 2nd round on, he has been pretty anemic in the first round.
You mean Farley right? Fulton is good.

I was scratching my head but then I saw how good he is and I’m guessing he’s someone JRob didn’t expect to be there and couldn’t pass him up

Another Super Bowl winning pick from the Mighty Titans!!!!! This kid is a beast!!! He will be with us for a long time!!!!! Titans will go 17-0!!!! Book it

Let’s just see how his career pans out. I like this dude. Teams are running 3/4 WR sets all the time. Drafting BPA is more times than not the best strategy.

I like him too, trust me. I think at the time we all overrated because we didn't think CB was the highest priority. But everyone will warm up to him when things settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back