Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL value is in the 3rd round...this tells me Farley is not going to be ready to go and you can't start the season with that big of hole on D.

Don't hate it or love it but let's not start with the fire JRob crap already. Some of you guys are seriously unstable ppl if one pick gets you this upset...remember we have been to the playoffs for 4 straight seasons under JRob so sit down and shut up.

OL value is in the 3rd round...this tells my Farley is not going to be ready to go and you can't start the season with that big of hole on D.

Don't hate it or love it but let's not start with the fire JRob crap already. Some of yous guys are seriously unstable ppl if one pick gets you this upset...
It’s not one pick, he routinely sucks at the top of drafts.

Name a GM that hits 100% on their top picks? Please I want to hear it. Is JRob perfect no...he has certainly had major busts...but taking this team from basement dweller to a perennial playoff team is all I need. It's not like we have 2 studs at CB...we have a 3rd yr up and coming player, a 2nd year unproven guy coming off a major injury, and slot only corner, and a 7th rounder who should be our number 3 or4 corner. This was a need and Titans must of felt take a CB now and other needs have value later.

He's really good. I watched a lot of Auburn and his name was always called for making game changing plays. I'm not mad at getting him. Just had other needs.

It’s not one pick, he routinely sucks at the top of drafts.
Well, to be honest Jrob has been money with most of his second round picks. Landry, AJ Brown, Fulton, Nate Davis, and jury is still out on Radunz but he looked good when he was called upon last year in that 49rs game.

Every year at some point, we are lining up some street free agent against star receivers.

I would have gone Skyy Moore or McBride, but I don't think this is a bad pick at all.

I don't think there is really value at OL at this point in the draft and I think you can get a very good TE in the 3rd or 4th. So it's an okay enough pick. I was kind of thinking about Booth over night. They like McCreary better and that's fine. He was probably a better college player.

OL value is in the 3rd round...this tells me Farley is not going to be ready to go and you can't start the season with that big of hole on D.

Don't hate it or love it but let's not start with the fire JRob crap already. Some of you guys are seriously unstable ppl if one pick gets you this upset...remember we have been to the playoffs for 4 straight seasons under JRob so sit down and shut up.
My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back