Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go back to the first page of this topic thread....can't believe some of posts lol. Calling this a bust pic??? Thank God they don't have a say on who the Titans select.

Truths confirmed (nfl.com)

Derrick Henry is the best running back in the NFL

Sorry, Nick Chubb. And apologies to you, too, Dalvin Cook. But it's still King Henry's world, and all other backs are just living in it.

Henry bounced back from a rare dud against the Browns to steal the Jaguars' collective soul. The 6-foot-3, 247-pound freight train pounded Jacksonville for a season-high 215 yards and two touchdowns in Tennessee's 31-10 win. This was Henry's fourth career game with at least 200 rushing yards and two touchdowns -- the most in NFL history (Jim Brown, Barry Sanders and LaDainian Tomlinson each enjoyed three such efforts).

Henry will be getting my AP vote for first-team All-Pro at running back. He's the heartbeat of the dangerous 9-4 Titans.

Yep. I kept saying keep Mett another year, even though he sucks and draft a qb the following year.. Some people took that as me being a Mett fan... nope, but I damn sure wasnt a fan of any of the qbs coming out that year.
Leonard Williams.
Not for one second did I want Mariota or Winston over him.

@Deuce Wayne automatically hates everyone the Titans draft.............. it's is not necessarily a bad policy

haha not even close to true.

But I did hate the Henry pick. And was wrong. And Evans. Evans has at least been better than I expected.

I liked last year's entire draft.

Liked Landry.

I wanted us to draft both Corey and Adoree. So, there's that.

I hate very few, yall just emotionally attached so you feel attacked by it when it happens.

@Deuce Wayne automatically hates everyone the Titans draft.............. it's is not necessarily a bad policy

@Fry is usually on the ball with his hate, to be fair
haha not even close to true.

But I did hate the Henry pick. And was wrong. And Evans. Evans has at least been better than I expected.

I liked last year's entire draft.

Liked Landry.

I wanted us to draft both Corey and Adoree. So, there's that.

I hate very few, yall just emotionally attached so you feel attacked by it when it happens.

74d.jpg

I wanted CD and Adoree too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back