Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you can’t tell @Fry the truth in this thread without mods getting in their feelings.

I’ll be more PG

@Fry feel free to nibble on my posterior for your bad takes on Henry.

Don’t enter it or ravage it. Just politely consume it. Chew with your mouth closed.

Yep. I kept saying keep Mett another year, even though he sucks and draft a qb the following year.. Some people took that as me being a Mett fan... nope, but I damn sure wasnt a fan of any of the qbs coming out that year.
If we’d have done that we’d likely have Goff or Wentz and maybe no Henry and Byard.

I was right for two years. Then Henry just decided to run like his size says he should.
I don’t even think his running was the main criticism of him, it’s that he could not pass block, at all.

It was almost always a dead give away we were going to run with him on the field.

I don’t even think his running was the main criticism of him, it’s that he could not pass block, at all.

It was almost always a dead give away we were going to run with him on the field.
He was pretty lost his rookie year overall. I remember a screen pass that was designed for him in the first game of the season. He just kind of wandered out of the backfield and had no idea where his landmark was.

We got to enjoy Henry as much as possible, because it will be decades before we ever have such an exciting RB. It's going to dreadful when we have to go back to the conventional RB. We've been so spoiled having Henry.

He was pretty lost his rookie year overall. I remember a screen pass that was designed for him in the first game of the season. He just kind of wandered out of the backfield and had no idea where his landmark was.

Henry was always a good player, but earlier in his career, he was Chris Johnson in Eddie George's body. Now he actually lowers his shoulders in between tackles and moves the chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back