Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
EDIT:

This is about rookie groups, looking at only their first year production. It is not about their longterm contribution.

The 2020 Titans rookies have reached new levels of suck.

@Fry,@Thaddeus43 and I were discussing this topic in the box the other day. This group really is that bad.

It is the worst I can remeber in 28 years of being a fan. The next closest would be 1994. Thankfully, a couple guys in that group went on to be solid starters. Hopefully the 2020 group can salvage something.

Consider this:
  • On offense, the two rookies with the most snaps are UFA, and not good
  • One of them is an undersized C
  • Meanwhile, the first round OT sits, despite multiple injuries to his position group
  • On defense the rookie with the most snaps is a 7th rounder who is nothing special
  • Next is the 2nd round CB who has sucked (Edit, I admit Fulton has not been that bad)

And it is not like FA has been any better

Last edited by a moderator:
Please ban these The Hammer threads..

My God, how do these threads continue to flood this site.
yXEUKP0alcaosIZCtdIC_PphMbFjEN2qfi7UUsshIWXvLKIfFVFEQx_88cct4FQzTdkmOYYxaKpDMWNDI6Po3I9673z-1brUkNgVkfyX7Vo7-g1RxaSLUI-S4I45vyp0K65lXeNd2TLRkMvpylMQSVMMur3Xfv-tc3PUYu6kanrc

The 2020 Titans rookies have reached new levels of suck.

@Fry,@Thaddeus43 and I were discussing this topic in the box the other day. This group really is that bad.

It is the worst I can remeber in 28 years of being a fan. The next closest would be 1994. Thankfully, a couple guys in that group went on to be solid starters. Hopefully the 2020 group can salvage something.

Consider this:
  • On offense, the two rookies with the most snaps are UFA, and not good
  • One of them is an undersized C
  • Meanwhile, the first round OT sits, despite multiple injuries to his position group
  • On defense the rookie with the most snaps is a 7th rounder who is nothing special
  • Next is the 2nd round CB who has sucked

And it is not like FA has been any better

How can you call them the worst after 3 quarters of a season? Dont you need to look back after at least 2 maybe 3 seasons to pass judgment?

This BS rookie class has been talked about time after time this year.

Why has it been all of a sudden bought up after a Titans blow out win over the Colts?

Am I missing something?

You better get with the program The Hammer and be on this website 24/7...

You missing out, dude..

Good to see you are still an angry drunk

kissing-face-with-closed-eyes.png

This BS rookie class has been talked about time after time this year.

Why has it been all of a sudden bought up after a Titans blow out win over the Colts?

Am I missing something?

In honor of the first round pick actually dressing for a game.

Good to see you are still an angry drunk

kissing-face-with-closed-eyes.png

In honor of the first round pick actually dressing for a game.

Angry, huh? Yes my Titans beat the Colts in blowout fashion and I'm angry? LMAO.. Try again..

Please stop with trying to get the "82 drunk cult following".

I'm just trying to ask why you feel the need to make a thread on the following, when it's clear this has been discussed before.

Oops, 82 drunk.

Angry, huh? Yes my Titans beat the Colts in blowout fashion and I'm angry? LMAO.. Try again..

Please stop with trying to get the "82 drunk cult following".

I'm just trying to ask why you feel the need to make a thread on the following, when it's clear this has been discussed before.

Oops, 82 drunk.

It's still an issue

Winning one game does not change that

It's still an issue

Winning one game does not change that

Point being is that we've already discussed this when it comes to our terrible rookie class..

Why bring this out after a blowout win against the Colts?

We talk about this terrible rookie draft class week after week.

Once again 82 drunk (to get the cult following) when I'm not drunk. Just asking a true question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back