Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good list. Looks right to me, outside of Van Jefferson 2nd round grade. I love the dude, he went to my old high school. But hes been dealing with offseason injury and I'm seeing him going closer to the 5th.

I don't see Van Jefferson going in the 2nd either, but just what grade I gave him. He is just such a good route runner and has such good hands...as long as he isn't ask to be a #1 then I think he will have a very productive career.

Would love to see us add versatile athlete Lynn Bowden in the mid rounds. Not sure he'd make it to the 5th though.

WF: Following the example of Randall Cobb, Bowden was a great athlete at wide receiver who was pressed into playing quarterback for the Kentucky Wildcats. As a receiver in 2019, Bowden had 30 catches for 348 yards and a touchdown, but as a running quarterback, Bowden averaged 7.9 yards per carry for 1,468 yards with 13 touchdowns on the ground in 2019. Bowden is a dynamic athlete with speed, athleticism and size. He could be a mid-round pick in the 2020 NFL Draft who ends up being an excellent value selection.

Would love to see us add versatile athlete Lynn Bowden in the mid rounds. Not sure he'd make it to the 5th though.

WF: Following the example of Randall Cobb, Bowden was a great athlete at wide receiver who was pressed into playing quarterback for the Kentucky Wildcats. As a receiver in 2019, Bowden had 30 catches for 348 yards and a touchdown, but as a running quarterback, Bowden averaged 7.9 yards per carry for 1,468 yards with 13 touchdowns on the ground in 2019. Bowden is a dynamic athlete with speed, athleticism and size. He could be a mid-round pick in the 2020 NFL Draft who ends up being an excellent value selection.
Interesting, but how are his hands and routes? No more projects please.

Bowden and Gibson are going to make their teams very happy.

Devin the duve

Lil dude is a bully. Imagine being 5'11, 210 lbs and running a 4.3 40. He just looks like a titan to me. We bullying folks up and down and around the field.

Good list. Looks right to me, outside of Van Jefferson 2nd round grade. I love the dude, he went to my old high school. But hes been dealing with offseason injury and I'm seeing him going closer to the 5th.

My WR rankings weren't off by much....missed Aiyuk in the 1st and Hamler and Claypool went earlier than I thought they should have

So Tyler Johnson is my only Day 2 WR left on the board

I like Quez Watkins and Darnell Mooney as the remaining speedsters

Solid route runners---Tyler Johnson, KJ Hill, Proche

Jauan Jennings does intrigue me as the physical slot WR in our system...his ability to crack block the LBers/Safety...kick out block the CB would help our run game and he is a physical mismatch size wise as a red zone threat....I could see playaction stuff with him acting like he is going inside to block and then working his way to the back of the endzone

My WR rankings weren't off by much....missed Aiyuk in the 1st and Hamler and Claypool went earlier than I thought they should have

Jauan Jennings does intrigue me as the physical slot WR in our system...his ability to crack block the LBers/Safety...kick out block the CB would help our run game and he is a physical mismatch size wise as a red zone threat....I could see playaction stuff with him acting like he is going inside to block and then working his way to the back of the endzone
Gabriel Davis could be a legit #4

Very happy for Van Jefferson.
And I would live for us to take Tyler Johnson.

I'm a Jauan fan. I'm a UT grad and watched every game. But his poor athletic measurables have me worried. I kinda feel like Callaway has the higher ceiling of the two, but they are very different players.

Very happy for Van Jefferson.
And I would live for us to take Tyler Johnson.

I'm a Jauan fan. I'm a UT grad and watched every game. But his poor athletic measurables have me worried. I kinda feel like Callaway has the higher ceiling of the two, but they are very different players.

I live in Murfreesboro and so watched Jennings at Blackman....him and Callaway are totally different. I like Jennings as the physical red zone threat and like the Dawg in him...not afraid to jack someone in the ear hole

At this point I'd be all over Eason or Fromm in the 5th. If they're both gone James Morgan in the 7th could be the guy. We visited with him.

But I think we go WR in the 5th.
Gabriel Davis
Peoples-Jones
Tyler Johnson

If we go WR in the 7th:
James Proche
Cephus
Mooney
Callaway
Jauan

At this point I'd be all over Eason or Fromm in the 5th. If they're both gone James Morgan in the 7th could be the guy. We visited with him.

Gabriel Davis
Peoples-Jones
Tyler Johnson

If we go WR in the 7th:
James Proche
Cephus
Mooney
Callaway
Jauan
I would be stoked with any of those possible 5th round guys.

I’d rather stick to defense. We still Need another corner and I would like some more D line depth. James Lynch from Baylor would be a good high mother pick up and decent bench strength.

I’d rather stick to defense. We still Need another corner and I would like some more D line depth. James Lynch from Baylor would be a good high mother pick up and decent bench strength.

James Lynch would be such a great pick at this point. He won't be there, but ill definitely be rooting for him to fall lol

Gabriel Davis
Peoples-Jones
Tyler Johnson

If we go WR in the 7th:
James Proche
Cephus
Mooney
Callaway
Jauan

No quez? What the hell bro?!

Yea I think we'll have some solid options at the end of the 5th. JRob will definitley will go with value and production at that point. Could be WR but can also see DL, Edge, or CB if somehow Amik drops (doubt it)

Gabriel Davis
Peoples-Jones
Tyler Johnson

If we go WR in the 7th:
James Proche
Cephus
Mooney
Callaway
Jauan

I think you're undervaluing some of these guys. I highly doubt any of the guys you mentioned will be at the bottom of the 5th, and some of guys you have in the 7th will probably go in the 5th. If you're right tho, that would be dope, but I doubt it. We'll see.

Proche could sneak into the 4th but could be there in the 5th. Cephus will be gone by 5th or 6th in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back