Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think we'll have some solid options at the end of the 5th. JRob will definitley will go with value and production at that point. Could be WR but can also see DL, Edge, or CB if somehow Amik drops (doubt it)

I think you're undervaluing some of these guys. I highly doubt any of the guys you mentioned will be at the bottom of the 5th, and some of guys you have in the 7th will probably go in the 5th. If you're right tho, that would be dope, but I doubt it. We'll see.

Proche could sneak into the 4th but could be there in the 5th. Cephus will be gone by 5th or 6th in my opinion.
Peoples-Jones was there and we passed. Fromm was only a few spots in front of us.

Peoples-Jones was there and we passed. Fromm was only a few spots in front of us.
Guess JRob sees more potential and I do think a depth DT is more of a need than a (at best) #4 WR. Makes sense.

Kalif Reynond and Cam Batson seem serviceable enough and have upside

So we didnt draft a WR and I do believe we should still add 1 to this group. Looking at the Eagles WR group.after this weekend, they have
Jeffrey
Reagor
Jaws
DJax
Goodwin
John Hightower
Greg Ward
Robert Davis

I am here for all the Robert Davis when the Eagles cut him. Perfect fit for the Titans and only 25.

Robert Davis - Player Profile Advanced Football Stats, Metrics & Analytics
They also drafted Quez. Just ridiculous they got 4 impact WRs yesterday and we got zero

They also drafted Quez. Just ridiculous they got 4 impact WRs yesterday and we got zero
I wouldn’t call them “impact” yet. I think WRs is one of the positions with the highest bust rate. Even late rounds. Let’s see what happens.

Eagles will be cutting people.

I wouldn’t call them “impact” yet. I think WRs is one of the positions with the highest bust rate. Even late rounds. Let’s see what happens.

Eagles will be cutting people.
Yea that's what I was saying. Robert Davis is pretty much a lock to get cut and I think he could be a very productive Titan for cheap.

With the number of WRs drafted yesterday, we will probably see some WRs be cap casualties as well and not just pushed off the roster by better talent.

I think it is going to be hard for these rookie WRs to contribute a ton this year given decreased off season workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back