Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell was that?

Crap PPV from top to bottom.

Start off with an eye rake to roll up on a 270 pound Ryback? Ok WWE.

That weird sting finish? Was he hurt was it was a work? Whatever it was, was just awkward.

What the hell was that?

Crap PPV from top to bottom.

Start off with an eye rake to roll up on a 270 pound Ryback? Ok WWE.

That weird sting finish? Was he hurt was it was a work? Whatever it was, was just awkward.
lol. He was def. Hurt man. They had 60 yr old sting doing crazy shit

For all you rasslin fans out there

One-Third Of WrestleMania VI Competitors Now Dead

Ultimate Warrior: One-Third Of WrestleMania VI Competitors Now Dead | ThePostGame

The death of the Ultimate Warrior was just the latest grim reminder that professional wrestlers continue to drop dead from something other than old age at an alarming rate.

The pinnacle of the Warrior's career was WrestleMania VI on April 1, 1990, at SkyDome in Toronto. Warrior defeated Hulk Hogan in the main event to win the championship. Warrior is the 12th wrestler who competed at WrestleMania VI to have died -- one-third of the card's working roster. The oldest was just 63.

As a point of reference, of the 44 starting players from that year's Super Bowl between the 49ers and Broncos, only one has died: Denver defensive end Ron Holmes, who was 48 when he passed away in 2011 from diabetes and coronary issues.

Reasons for wrestlers' dying early -- grueling travel schedules, painkiller abuse, steroid use -- have been well-documented. The passing of the Warrior at age 54 from what is suspected to be a heart attack just days after his induction to WWE's Hall of Fame only underscores the issue.

Stephanie-yes-gifs-001_001.gif

Yea but Reigns is WWE's boy. Even kicked Hero out of the Sheild and put him in it. So they are always going with who they are big on. Sucks but the way they do business. Best wrestler in WWE can always be taking out with Vince or HHH eraser:)

RAW has gotten to the point that it's so lame and predictable I normally fast forward through 95%. When was the last time there was a meaningful match on RAW?

RAW has gotten to the point that it's so lame and predictable I normally fast forward through 95%. When was the last time there was a meaningful match on RAW?
yup. Its really pushin me farther and farther away. Usually just watch for Rollins match cuz he's awesome. Plus every raw is the same, then the ppv is the same
super lame

Welp. So much for watching WWE anymore. Lame. Sucks for Rollins.

Curious, what do you guys think of Ryback? Hearing his interviews he's always so intense about being the next Cena but I feel like hes stagnated.

Curious, what do you guys think of Ryback? Hearing his interviews he's always so intense about being the next Cena but I feel like hes stagnated.

He is boring.

Worse than Cena.

Hey @520 they are having a tournament at Survivor Series for the title.

Prepare your butts.

CBWp1fBWgAIfJL1.png

I hate ryback. Dude sux. So boring. His whole gimmick is trash. I wish he'd retire. Rather watch big show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back