Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@520

jT14P4B.jpg

anonymous says Isis has planned attacks on survivor series tomorrow

please let reigns die.

jk. But o wouldn't be so sad if he was hurt so had he had to retire, but able to live a normal life

So apparently the PPV was aweful.. twitter is pissed

I haven't seen a worthwhile PPV in a long time, and I only watch the major ones.

"Suplex city bit(h" was the only positive memorable thing that's happened in the last year or so. And that was just a funny line.

They should let the undertaker go away. He's so far past his prime.

Cesaro and Neville are great wrestlers but lack the charisma to be leading guys. A lot of the rest just suck. Big show and Kane are plain garbage. Not as bad as that freak Khali was, though.

If I'm going to slum it out and watch wrestling, they should at least make it worth my while. In the name of safety, they have toned down much of what made it exciting. Much like football, but football has more substance.

In the 90s, WCW had a whole class of guys who were doing serious acrobatic stuff, and a little after that, WWF started the hardcore stuff where it really made you want to watch because there was real danger involved.. More so than two guys prancing around the ring with a few high moves thrown in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet big ass dudes like him have all kinds of joint problems and sh!+
Yeah being 500 lbs can't be healthy for anyone, unless they are 12 feet tall. He is just a boring wrestler, and he certainly isn't doing himself any favors by staying in there.

I think the WWE overemphasizes the need for "big men."

Unless the big guy can move like Kevin Owens, they don't need them around, IMO.

Matches with him, Kane, Luke Harper and sheep mask Gingerbeard man are just plain crap.

It's only of any real relevance in the royal rumble.

EAT SLEEP BROGUE KICK REPEAT FELLA!!!

Crap PPV. What the hell are they gonna do with Sheamus? What the hell are they doing in general? Crap across the board. Just lazy.
92c3747454463f5ed73c84ccc6de1d59.jpg

Crap PPV. What the hell are they gonna do with Sheamus? What the hell are they doing in general? Crap across the board. Just lazy.
They don't know anything besides pumping John Cena down our throats. They're lost, and there is no Steve Austin or The Rock in their lineup now.

I'll tell u what. Go to the fallback plan. Trot out the undertaker some more for some instant goodwill, even though it's sad at this point.

I wonder what wrestler from the good days they'll bring out next.

They've clearly got no plan in place other than to retread wrestlers and storylines from when wrestling was fun to watch.

Ie. The authority is a watered down, crappy version of the McMahon/Austin angle.

I'll tell u what. Go to the fallback plan. Trot out the undertaker some more for some instant goodwill, even though it's sad at this point.

I wonder what wrestler from the good days they'll bring out next.

They've clearly got no plan in place other than to retread wrestlers and storylines from when wrestling was fun to watch.

Ie. The authority is a watered down, crappy version of the McMahon/Austin angle.

Yupppp keep sending out undertaker for 20 minute intros and beating new talent for nostalgia.

undertakers so lame. Never liked.him. But especially now that everytime he talks he sounds like Stevie from Malcolm in the middle. This is actually the first.time in years I really don't care to watch raw. Reigns is lame. Sheamus lame. Everythings so boring now. Wake me up when rollins/cesaro are back.

undertakers so lame. Never liked.him. But especially now that everytime he talks he sounds like Stevie from Malcolm in the middle. This is actually the first.time in years I really don't care to watch raw. Reigns is lame. Sheamus lame. Everythings so boring now. Wake me up when rollins/cesaro are back.

Everyone is so enthralled with Taker. His intros are boring. It's silly to have a "dead man" character and him not even play the part. What's the point of the 5 minute slow walk, creepy intro, if he's just supposed to be some old regular athlete? Undertaker was only really interesting when they were playing up the cheesy supernatural angle.

Now taker is doing things like punching Lesnar in the nuts to win matches. What is the point? He has been pulling this "one match per year" crap for a decade, and it's gotten old.

WWE should go ahead and close up shop if they have to prop themselves up with extremely over the hill talent to keep people watching.

Their biggest recent tag team personnel move was the Dudley boyz, who are still good, but were ending their primes by 2002.

If I want to watch WWF attitude I'll buy some old DVDs or something... Not watching a balding undertaker hobble his way around the ring.

I miss Shawn Michaels. That man rarely ever had a bad match. Every PPV he was on point.

He and edge knew to get out before humiliating themselves and causing further permanent injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back