Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will stay around and be in the IWO:) till SummerSlam and Cena will fight all them off and win the title. Then Corbin runs out ans cashes in the MITB contract.

That's the rumor in the dirtsheets. I sure hope not. Don't see the point in that at all. Why not just have Corbin take it from Jinder? At least it'd be a fued you can build on. Cena isn't working a full schedule for at least the next 6 months ... we're going to get both world championships tied up in part-time storylines? Haha

i dont watch wrestling but caught the end of raw the other night. is it common knowledge that nia jax is the worst wrestler of all time?

At least Stacy is sexy as ****

And you best not be talking bout my man Ernest miller

Sexy on the pole, and an eyesore between the ropes. Lol

I love Ernest 'The Cat' Miller ... I'm talking about The Kat from WWE. Jerry Lawler's ex girl, who was blonde and sometime blue-haired, and best remembered for showed her tits on air after a swimming pool match when the person with the beach towel that was suppose to cover her was slow and off his mark. Hahaha

Current WWE I would give the worst to Alicia Fox. She's been so bad she has been a manager for the most part. I could see her on the cut list after Summer Slam.

Current WWE I would give the worst to Alicia Fox. She's been so bad she has been a manager for the most part. I could see her on the cut list after Summer Slam.
I dunno, she's been there over 11 years ... apparently, the office likes her, for some reason. Haha

Flair is confirmed to be in a coma and being prepped for heart surgery. The problem is believe to be a heart condition which is caused by alcohol consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back