Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elias Sampson is no more ... now, he can only be referred to as "Elias" on-air. Why is WWE obsessed with 1-word names anymore? So many people debut with first and last names, then get knocked down to 1 within a few months.

I'm surprised Finn Balor isn't just Balor, yet.

I just wished somebody with money would back a promotion with a old school feel. Great promo's, great storylines. That is what is missing today and I know it's a shame it won't never come back.

I just wished somebody with money would back a promotion with a old school feel. Great promo's, great storylines. That is what is missing today and I know it's a shame it won't never come back.

How old school are you talking?

They could have good storylines now, but they lack patient and character/story building. I really don't understand why.

How old school are you talking?

They could have good storylines now, but they lack patient and character/story building. I really don't understand why.
That's been the thing lately most fueds feel rushed. It's like most fueds only last a month. Then most of the talent have ran out of fueds in a couple of months.

Like I would have Bray and Bo get together and mess with the Hardy's for a couple of months. Leave them off a couple of weeks and then come back Broken.

What's missing today is kayfabe. You can't have believable, realistic, old school storylines without expecting the audience to buy in with a level of belief and investment.

When Reigns and Stroman are beating the bloody hell out of each other and LITERALLY attempting murder during their match on Raw, then on Tuesday they're side-by-side and smiling for a picture together and posting on Twitter, then Sunday they're tearing each other apart on the PPV ... impossible to have a serious storyline when then wrestler refuse to take the storyline seriously.

Corbin wasted that cash in. Too funny!!!!
Yep, he's pissed someone off. lol They had fast tracked him to the title, and right when it's his time to shine ... they pull the rug. hahaha

Shelton Benjamin has officially signed with WWE. He was suppose to sign last year, was even announced on-air as coming to SmackDown ... but tore his rotator cuff in his last indy date before making his debut. But this could work out even better for him, if they decide to put him on Raw ... great timing, storyline-wise. He was originally brought in by Kurt with Charlie Haas back in the day. So, he comes back and is so happy to be brought back in by Kurt and him and Jordan are doing great ... until he gets jealous that Jordan is getting more of Kurt's attention and credit for the success, turns heel, and we get some great shoot-style wrestling matches Jordan vs Benjamin.

Yep, he's pissed someone off. lol They had fast tracked him to the title, and right when it's his time to shine ... they pull the rug. hahaha

Shelton Benjamin has officially signed with WWE. He was suppose to sign last year, was even announced on-air as coming to SmackDown ... but tore his rotator cuff in his last indy date before making his debut. But this could work out even better for him, if they decide to put him on Raw ... great timing, storyline-wise. He was originally brought in by Kurt with Charlie Haas back in the day. So, he comes back and is so happy to be brought back in by Kurt and him and Jordan are doing great ... until he gets jealous that Jordan is getting more of Kurt's attention and credit for the success, turns heel, and we get some great shoot-style wrestling matches Jordan vs Benjamin.
I hope. Jordan turns heel. He's painfully bad as babyface Roman reigns circa 2015 bad

I hope. Jordan turns heel. He's painfully bad as babyface Roman reigns circa 2015 bad
He has the charisma appeal of a soggy piece of white bread. It's why I hated the decision to put him in this role. Chad is better talking, better on the ring, a much better seller of his opponents offense, a better amatuer wrestler, and went to the Olympics. It'd make much more sense to have him as Kurt's son, and the payoff at the end would have been MUCH better. My idea of the payoff:

Angle is pushing hos son (Gable) to the Universal title, trying to make him the champ, but he keeps coming up JUST short. Royal Rumble, Gable is #30 ... and the last man eliminated. Kurt is disgusted the next night on Raw, disowns him, and calls him a total disappoint because he can't finish the job and most if all and has been disappointing Kurt his entire life, because he didn't win gold at the Olympics. This all perfectly sets up the "1 more match" we have ALL be asking for since Kurt's return ... Kurt vs Gable in a Father vs Son grudge match classic at WrestleMania.

He has the charisma appeal of a soggy piece of white bread. It's why I hated the decision to put him in this role. Chad is better talking, better on the ring, a much better seller of his opponents offense, a better amatuer wrestler, and went to the Olympics. It'd make much more sense to have him as Kurt's son, and the payoff at the end would have been MUCH better. My idea of the payoff:

Angle is pushing hos son (Gable) to the Universal title, trying to make him the champ, but he keeps coming up JUST short. Royal Rumble, Gable is #30 ... and the last man eliminated. Kurt is disgusted the next night on Raw, disowns him, and calls him a total disappoint because he can't finish the job and most if all and has been disappointing Kurt his entire life, because he didn't win gold at the Olympics. This all perfectly sets up the "1 more match" we have ALL be asking for since Kurt's return ... Kurt vs Gable in a Father vs Son grudge match classic at WrestleMania.
That woulda been dope. Too bad we gotta deal with rocky maivia part 2.
Maybe the thinking was chad can do it on his own and Jordan's couldn't. Chad is the man, they gotta get him back to ready willing and gable

I want Jason Jordan and Benjamin to tag up with Benjamin's "Mom" as the manager. But I know that won't happen with the lawsuits she's had with the company.

Apparently, the ending to the Cass vs Enzo street fight wasn't scripted. He was scheduled to win, but suffered a legit knee injury and they had to stop the match and declare Enzo the winner. Sucks, going to derail his big push.

http://rajah.com/node/57637

Hope it's a work. He's been improving a lot over the past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back