Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man when they first did the brand spilt a year and a half ago I really like Smackdown a lot. Seemed like they were really trying to put on a better show every week then Raw. But the last 5 months it seems like they quit trying and it really shows.

But go back and watch the Strong vs. Itami. 5tweezy. Might be the best match they ever had on that show
I might check it out, neither of those guys have really caught my interest before tho

Kinda funny they both facing each other in the first round they should be two of the final four

I will give 205 credit the past couple of weeks of reminds me of old WCW cruiserweights matches because WWE always made them a joke.

They have been killing Road Dogg on Twitter tonight since he's the main behind-the-scenes man on Smackdown now about he's killing the show now.

Heard a report that if Fox gets WWE they will put Raw on Fox and Smackdown on FS1. Just don't think that would work because WWE never gets good ratings on regular tv. Just look at the last couple SNME as example.

Heard a report that if Fox gets WWE they will put Raw on Fox and Smackdown on FS1. Just don't think that would work because WWE never gets good ratings on regular tv. Just look at the last couple SNME as example.

I agree.. they should stay on USA or another cable channel. A lot of people have Fox, but not FX1.

They are doing fine where they are.

They like Rusev just hate how the shows have been top to bottom the last couple of month's. Plus it starting to be same old same old every week.
Yea the rusev think I meant him losin and then just being tossed to the side. Rusev should be huge man, someone’s jealous he banging Lana and they ain’t. Only possible explanation. Dudes a beast, charismatic, and can have great matches with anyone

Rusev should be world champ at least once on one show. Everybody loves him. Plus he's a good hand in the ring too. I loved when he was demolishing everyone when he first got called up.
The knock on him and its not his fault is he was not a indy darling and thats what the WWE loves right now.

Rusev should be world champ at least once on one show. Everybody loves him. Plus he's a good hand in the ring too. I loved when he was demolishing everyone when he first got called up.
The knock on him and its not his fault is he was not a indy darling and thats what the WWE loves right now.
I read some guy thinks maybe Orton wins the belt from roode then rusev wins it from Orton at mania! Bringing rusev day full circle! That’s be interesting, too interesting for Wwe

Something caught my interest on Raw this week. Alexa Bliss came out and confronted Angle, saying that the women's champ is being treated differently because Lesnar isn't defending his title in the Elimination Chamber and she is. Accusing him of favoritism. Wonder how this is going to work out with Angle and his favoritism with Jordan. Somehow I think it's going to lead to a Wrestlemania match between Angle and his son, with his job on the line, to prove he's not playing favorites.

Just a thought.

Something caught my interest on Raw this week. Alexa Bliss came out and confronted Angle, saying that the women's champ is being treated differently because Lesnar isn't defending his title in the Elimination Chamber and she is. Accusing him of favoritism. Wonder how this is going to work out with Angle and his favoritism with Jordan. Somehow I think it's going to lead to a Wrestlemania match between Angle and his son, with his job on the line, to prove he's not playing favorites.

Just a thought.
I think that was the plan. Just Jordan was lying about being his son. The thing is Jordan neck is really really really messed up so he might not be ready for WM. Or even being able to wrestle again. He is losing feeling in his hands which is a sign his neck is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back