Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to say who won in case anybody has not seen it yet but the main event of NXT Takeover Philly was match of the year. That was a classic!!!!

It looks like Asuka vs Rhonda Rousey @ wrestlemania..they don't want to give it to Asuka yet..

Heard her and Ember Mon had some good moments against each other..

And I can't believe to hey.let both of the crappy Bella's make it that far.

And Shinsuke is the man!!!!

And I'm so glad Jordan lost the tag belts.. I can't stand him.

It looks like Asuka vs Rhonda Rousey @ wrestlemania..they don't want to give it to Asuka yet..

Heard her and Ember Mon had some good moments against each other..

And I can't believe to hey.let both of the crappy Bella's make it that far.

And Shinsuke is the man!!!!

And I'm so glad Jordan lost the tag belts.. I can't stand him.
Heard a report that it will be HHH and Stephanie vs. Rousey and somebody. Hope it ends up being Braun

One of the better Rumbles in a very long time. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed the women's rumble match.

I was hoping Nakamura would win, but I was expecting it to get down to him and Finn. If it had been them as the final 2, everyone would've expected Finn to win and be the latest to go from bell to bell in the Rumble, and Nakamura would've been a good swerve ending. But faking the crowd out into thinking it was going to be Roman worked, too. haha

I was happy with the booking of Finn, too. Since he injured his shoulder and was forced to drop the belt, he was kind of been stuck in the mid-card and hasn't done much. That performance puts him back in the front of everyone's mind.

Loved that Rousey is keeping the Hotrod gimmick. If she has any skills at all in the ring, then she's going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Not sure what they're doing with the Smackdown tag belts. One of the Usos should be getting suspended for a DUI in the coming weeks ... but rather than pull the belts off them, they allow them to squash their biggest competition with a 2-0 victory in a best of 3 match? Can't remember the last time I saw a 2-0 victory. hahaha

Did they ever say which title Asuka is going after?. I know Nakamura is challenging AJ

That's going to be an awesome match.

Since Gable and Benjamin got squashed, and Jordan losing his tag belt, you think either him or Gable get on the same show, and either tag up, or start a huge feud?

She hasn't chosen. I'm guessing they'll drag this out, rather than giving an instant answer. Makes me think one of the girls will be losing their belt, and she'll pick the new champion.

I dunno what they're doing with Gable, now. lol I feel like they've whiffed on every chance to push him.
  1. Alpha was hot, and they split them up for a "Kurt has a son" angle.
  2. Gable is the more decorated amateur wrestler and went to the Olympics, so he's the obvious choice to be Kurt's son ... nope, think again.
  3. Give him a new partner, they start to get over, and they squash them for a team that will likely experience downtime in the coming weeks.
I'm guessing a singles run for Gable.

I also don't understand their selective enforcement of the rules. They had Gable/Benjamin win a match by pinning the wrong guy, and instantly restart the match and they lose. A couple weeks later, they have AJ pin the wrong guy, and choose to acknowledge they know he pinned the wrong guy, but won't be restarting the match.

Did they ever say which title Asuka is going after?. I know Nakamura is challenging AJ

That's going to be an awesome match.

Since Gable and Benjamin got squashed, and Jordan losing his tag belt, you think either him or Gable get on the same show, and either tag up, or start a huge feud?
I doubt gable or Jordan switch shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back