Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and the MIZ..he had to win, cause they are going to have Reigns win the Rumble, and he can't be IC Champ..

Tomorrow night.. Mixed Match Challenge

MIZUKA WILL WIN...

The show kinda sucked
Hate the crowd at the Manhattan Center didn't get to see much.
Will give Cena credit for being the only star that really let somebody new get to look good.

The show kinda sucked
Hate the crowd at the Manhattan Center didn't get to see much.
Will give Cena credit for being the only star that really let somebody new get to look good.
The show was horrendous

Manhattan parts were damn near unwatchable

Ross and Lawler seemed to not care after the first bit there, taker just was confusing and old and seemed to need diapers

Why didn’t taker get the lights turned off but bray did, was it just me or did he seem pissed he was on the “b” show of the night

The show was horrendous

Manhattan parts were damn near unwatchable

Ross and Lawler seemed to not care after the first bit there, taker just was confusing and old and seemed to need diapers

Why didn’t taker get the lights turned off but bray did, was it just me or did he seem pissed he was on the “b” show of the night
Somebody posted a pic a little bit ago of JR and King falling asleep at the show.

Somebody posted a pic a little bit ago of JR and King falling asleep at the show.
I think that was just lucky picture but yea at the end when Ross was talking about balor club being there and he half assedly said “raw might of been a big part of their childhoods.............I guess”

Honestly I think even Vince knew it’d fail. He didn’t seem to be his normal self, maybe he saw it coming

I know the fans at Manhattan Center were asking for refunds all night. Till today they were going to tape some stuff from there from 7:30 till 8:00 and the first hour of Raw were going to be from there. Format must have changed and they really got ripped off.

Sad part was Miz vs. Reigns was actually a good match but it was so much crap in the show that you about forget about it by the time the show was over.

DUPBNmuX4AEXnTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back