Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuppp

Obvious ending ruined it

I hate when they make the stipulations so big it spoils the outcome lol. Plus Nakamura been a big miss so far...and Norton’s just orton.

Not only that but Sami Zayn was announced to be part of that mix match challenge before the PPV. Dead give away right there too

Heard some reports that one team in the mixed match challenge will be Asuka and Braun together. If they do pair them up they should run away with that tournament!!

The cruiserweight division in WWE right now is being treated like the divas division used to be. A real joke

It's always been a joke. Even the hardcore title was a joke, defending it anywhere anytime was stupid. You go to take a dump, and you get attacked in the stall and lose your title..

At least they gave them their own show, so we don't have to watch, save for the weekly one match, or Enzo acting like the goof he is.

Rusev might be there too merchandise seller right now. Which might help him get a tag title run but he's not even getting close to winning the Rumble

The way Smackdown has been going lately it has to be leading to Shane vs Daniel at WM. They are doing to much not to lead to a match. He just have been cleared they are just not letting anybody know.

Anyone know about this Mixed Tag team show on Twitter???? in 2 weeks. Any news on who is teaming etc. I can't find anything about it, but I saw it advertised on Smackdown.

Anyone know about this Mixed Tag team show on Twitter???? in 2 weeks. Any news on who is teaming etc. I can't find anything about it, but I saw it advertised on Smackdown.
I know they announced Braun and Bliss together but that is the only team that has been announced. It's going to be on Facebook live at 10:00 pm and they are moving 205 Live to 10:30 pm. I know they are doing an old school theme with the winning team getting like $100,000 a peice.
Only thing I have seen it that the first rounds will probably be Smackdown vs Smackdown and Raw vs Raw. To not give that many Smackdown vs Raw on TV.

I would love to see Nia Jax and her cousin Roman Reigns together. I heard that Enzo is really sick, and won't be able to wrestle.

I guess the Uso and his wife Naomi will be a team., Watch them put Lana and Rusev together. Bliss and Braun, as you mentioned, will be awesome together.

I might check it out, but a mixed match is like a singles match, cause it's girl on girl, guy vs guy..etc.

Rusev might be there too merchandise seller right now. Which might help him get a tag title run but he's not even getting close to winning the Rumble

Rusev better be careful and try not to get too over.

They might give him 2016 Heath Slater/2017 Tye Dillinger treatment.

Purposely keep them off tv cause they started getting too over when they didn't have any plans for them.

Rusev better be careful and try not to get too over.

They might give him 2016 Heath Slater/2017 Tye Dillinger treatment.

Purposely keep them off tv cause they started getting too over when they didn't have any plans for them.
Already happening. Why else would English be in the us tourney instead of rusev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back