Not open for further replies.
Goldust and Alicia Fox
Braun and Bliss
Balor and the Boss Sasha Banks
Apollo Cruz and Nia...poor Nia.
Rusev and Lana
Jey Uso and Naomi..

But my team..

The A Lister..the AWESOME one.. Rolling Stone magazine's Entertainer of the year..

THE MIZ

And his partner..

From KYOTO JAPAN..
The UNDEFEATED..
EMPRESS of TOMORROW..

ASUKA

Now that's a team..

If any one is interested MLW's show from Dec. is on YouTube for free. The last two matches are really good. They were a pretty good indie Fed in the early 2000's that am glad is making a comeback

EC3, James Storm, Bobby Lashley and Laurel Van Ness are officially done with Impact Wrestling and all are supposed to be headed to WWE and most are supposed to skip NXT. They should come to Smackdown and build that roster up some.

The Mixed Match Challenge starts tomorrow on Facebook watch @10 est.

Who do you think will win

I think Miz and Asuka..Mizuka..

Seeing Braun and Alexa together will be interesting..

WTF is up with this Matt Hardy Woken crap. This is about as stupid as Santino, Doing the Clown, and Eugene..

Haaaaaaaaaaawooooaaaaahhhheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrooooooowwwwwweew

What a crock of elephant crap..

WTF is up with this Matt Hardy Woken crap. This is about as stupid as Santino, Doing the Clown, and Eugene..

Haaaaaaaaaaawooooaaaaahhhheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrooooooowwwwwweew

What a crock of elephant crap..
Just go back and watch the stuff in Impact especially the matches at his house of you want to see what it is all about.

Got old fast to me.

We all knew it would be Sasha beating Natty in the Mixed Match Challenge. But when it was Shinsuke vs Balor, that was some good wrestling.

Would love to see those two meet sometime.

The latest betting odds have put there money on Daniel Bryan winning the Rumble. So someone behind the scenes must know that he has been cleared to wrestle again.
AJ vs. Bryan at WM would be a classic though.

The latest betting odds have put there money on Daniel Bryan winning the Rumble. So someone behind the scenes must know that he has been cleared to wrestle again.
AJ vs. Bryan at WM would be a classic though.

I never liked Bryan Danielson. He was a decent wrestler, but there's something about him that just bugs the crap out of me. He can't do a good promo.. except yesyesyes.. And that beard sucks.

It's probably going to be him and Shane for control of Smackdown @ wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back