Taker been embarrassingly bad the last 5 years to a decade

WrestleMania looking lame af outside of AJ and Nak

Roman and Brock? Zzzzzzzzzz

Cena Undertaker? Zzzzzzzzzz

Ronda Rowsey and Steph? Zzzzzzzzzz

No Rusev? Zzzzzzzzzz

No Finn? Zzzzzzzzzz

No Seth? Zzzzzzzzzz

Now Cena's in the now 6 way title match. That in itself sucks, but if Cena wins and breaks Flair's record, I'm done with Wrestling. If it's not Styles/Nakamura,, it's even more a waste

What is your favorite faction of all time?

Mine would be a tie between DX and Shield.

What is your favorite "scrub" faction of all time?

Mine would be a tie between Brood and Right to Censor lol.

WrestleMania looking lame af outside of AJ and Nak

WWE blew it with Nakamura and Jinder, with Nak's charisma and unique wrestling skills, and with Jinder's amazing mic skills, they both should have been the next two faces of wrestling.Those two could have helped WWE get back to its glory days. AJ is one of the best wrestler in the game right now, hopefully he gets the push he deserves and isn't wasted either down the road.

WWE blew it with Nakamura and Jinder, with Nak's charisma and unique wrestling skills, and with Jinder's amazing mic skills, they both should have been the next two faces of wrestling.Those two could have helped WWE get back to its glory days. AJ is one of the best wrestler in the game right now, hopefully he gets the push he deserves and isn't wasted either down the road.
Hinders amazing mic skills??? Wtf

Hinders amazing mic skills??? Wtf

Jinder had all the tools to be one of the greatest heels in wrestling history. And that it had to do with him looking like roided up Desi prince and how much you loved to hate him when he was on the mic, he was douchey, delusional and entertaining af. Look, he's no Heyman or Jericho, but Jinder was awesome during his push.

What is your favorite faction of all time?

Mine would be a tie between DX and Shield.

What is your favorite "scrub" faction of all time?

Mine would be a tie between Brood and Right to Censor lol.
Four Horsemen for greatest faction.
Varsity Club for lower faction
Varsity Club are always underrated. Plus had a nice roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back