Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was a great moment. Probably one of TNA last moments that were really really great. This should have made Lethal TNA's top babyface for many years to come and he even was just in his mid 20's when he did this and in TNA style did nothing with him after this.
So sick

Heard Lita was in a match recently... that's cool. We were fans of hers back in college. Not because of her looks, but she was badass.

She always did that flip maneuver on an opponent... jumps up, clamps legs aroung their head and flipped them. We see Black Widow do it a lot in the MCU, it seems. Still slick.

I thought he was already in when I heard the news. One that I just thought he went in awhile ago

They just announced it last night. Showed highlights of Hogan training him etc. Even telling his Ma sitting at a table with a big old time radio that he won his first match and she goes YEEEEEHAAAAWWWW

Pukes again..ugh

Heard Lita was in a match recently... that's cool. We were fans of hers back in college. Not because of her looks, but she was badass.

She always did that flip maneuver on an opponent... jumps up, clamps legs aroung their head and flipped them. We see Black Widow do it a lot in the MCU, it seems. Still slick.
She was in the women's Royal Rumble, with Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Jacqueline, Beth Phoenix and Mrs Undertaker, Michelle McCool. They needed more women to make 30 women.

Kid Rock going into the WWE Hall Of Fame is a joke. If they want a celebrity to go in. At least do Kevin Greene or Karl Malone. People who love and respect the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back