Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.. I just found out something.

I just got Facebook a couple month ago, and have reconnected with friends I grew up with.

I saw a pic of my former basketball teammate with his son. My friend is ,61and a solid 200 lbs. His son towers over him with huge arms. I joked saying he should fight Braun Strowman at Wrestemania.

I did a search, and for a very short time, he was a professional wrestler in NXT.

Basically a jobber, but hey, he made it that far.

Here's his bio..let me know if you ever saw him or remember him.

Adam Mercer

So I think NXT Takeover has the potential to be the best show of the weekend, as usual.

The NXT roster is ridiculous right now.

Ricochet is sick

Adam Cole is sick

Cien Almas is sick

Velveteen Dream is sick

Aleister Black is sick

Drew McIntyre is sick

So I think NXT Takeover has the potential to be the best show of the weekend, as usual.

The NXT roster is ridiculous right now.

Ricochet is sick

Adam Cole is sick

Cien Almas is sick

Velveteen Dream is sick

Aleister Black is sick

Drew McIntyre is sick
Think about how good Velveteen Dream is going to be once he gets another year of training and working under his belt.

Drew McIntyre, Cien Almas, and The Iconic Duo are supposed to be the next group of people getting called up so that and the roster shakeup should help freshening up the rosters some.

Best thing about the weekend

p0oz50jkodq01.jpg

Impact fires Del Rio for no showing. That dude single handily killed his career. Had a good character that he has turned into a joke.

WOW

Charlotte made Asuka tap out!!!

Didn't see that coming.. guess Charlotte is staying in SmackDown

Matt Hardy winning the Battle Royal wit help from Bray Wystt, and they hug after the match..

Didn't see that coming

Rollins is now a grand slam champ, making him the final member of the shield to be a grand slam champ.

So.miz loses too.

Glad I didn't watch.. I'd have busted my phone

WOW

Charlotte made Asuka tap out!!!

Didn't see that coming.. guess Charlotte is staying in SmackDown

Matt Hardy winning the Battle Royal wit help from Bray Wystt, and they hug after the match..

Didn't see that coming

Rollins is now a grand slam champ, making him the final member of the shield to be a grand slam champ.

So.miz loses too.

Glad I didn't watch.. I'd have busted my phone
The matches have been good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back