Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did??? Was wondering why held just have him lose

Overall greatest mania of all time besides that

Mania was Zzzzzzzzzz outside of Braun and the Rowsey match.

The main event was awful.

Nak and AJ was not that great.

The intercontinental match was good.

Tag triple threat was bad.

b4prwtsr5gq01.png

I think I like WM a little better then others. But I will agree that the main event was bad. Brock's matches are starting to get real boring now. They should have did the match like they did his match with Goldberg last year. Balls to the Walls action non stop for 6 mins.

It was way too long. Lesnar/Reigns was unwatchable. After Roman kicked out of the 5th F5, what was the point of him losing? He's now borderline invincible and Lesnar is a god. Hoping Brock heads to UFC, vacates tonight and there's a tournament for the belt. Charlotte/Askua was the best. Rousey was much better than I expected. AJ/Nak was not as good as I expected, but I think my expectations were too high.

It was way too long. Lesnar/Reigns was unwatchable. After Roman kicked out of the 5th F5, what was the point of him losing? He's now borderline invincible and Lesnar is a god. Hoping Brock heads to UFC, vacates tonight and there's a tournament for the belt. Charlotte/Askua was the best. Rousey was much better than I expected. AJ/Nak was not as good as I expected, but I think my expectations were too high.
When he kicked out of the one he kicked out of last I knew he’d lose...thoughts to myself they making him look way to strong

When he kicked out of the one he kicked out of last I knew he’d lose...thoughts to myself they making him look way to strong

It killed the show. Ended horribly.

One F5 put away Braun and Joe.

It took like 6 and one through a table to put away Roman? FoH

Lesnar is boring

It killed the show. Ended horribly.

One F5 put away Braun and Joe.

It took like 6 and one through a table to put away Roman? FoH

Lesnar is boring
that's one of my points too. He beat several people with one F5. So when Roman kicked out of the first they should have made a bigger deal about it.

The first half of the show look like it could have been one of the better WM ever. Then some of the second half stuff dragged it down.

Loved how Cena talked for two months about wanting the Undertaker then he got beat down in three minutes. That was funny.
Guess they wanted Undertaker last WM match to end on a high note. But they did a good job keeping it short since he can't do much anymore.

that's one of my points too. He beat several people with one F5. So when Roman kicked out of the first they should have made a bigger deal about it.
Agreed. the F5 has been a protected finisher. One, maybe 2 would have been one thing. But 5?? Give me a break.

Loved how Cena talked for two months about wanting the Undertaker then he got beat down in three minutes. That was funny.
Guess they wanted Undertaker last WM match to end on a high note. But they did a good job keeping it short since he can't do much anymore.
Yup. Probably the absolute best way to use taker...they kept sayin hes back...hopefully he doesn’t really return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back