Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@520 don't watch anything but Rollins and Mix last night.

It was the best match I've seen in a really long time.

This company pushes losers while Rollins is a ****ing star. **** Brock, **** Roman.

Seth Rollins should be the face of the company.

Push him to the moon.

That Miz vs Rollins match was really really good. It fell apart after that match. Plus the ending of the title match was dumb..

Just was listening to a show and Piper and Savage were close to coming to WCW in 1989. That could have been huge. A Savage vs Sting match in 89 would have been hot.

Paige probably better

Nothing is better than J, E, double F, J, A, double R, E, double T.

b4prwtsr5gq01.png

Come in man, he went in on the Titans lol

I'm still upset Jeff Jarrett wasn't the new Smackdown GM.

I hate this company

You guys should check out New Japan Pro Wrestling. They have a subscription similar to WWE at about 10 a month. Much better quality and wrestlers. Not to mention the stories are a billion times better.

You guys should check out New Japan Pro Wrestling. They have a subscription similar to WWE at about 10 a month. Much better quality and wrestlers. Not to mention the stories are a billion times better.

I don't see how they got it right for over a decade and just fuck it up now.

Plus HHH is making wrestling better. On the table for three this week it tells you at the end to subscribe to Impact Wrestling streaming service to watch AJ vs Angle matches.
Vince would have never did that.

I get them sometimes on one of the upper channels on my cable. I like watching them, but they have one stupid Japanese dude that is like scared to wrestle. He like their comedic relief. But I like Cody Rhodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back