Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor >>>>>>>>>>>>> WWE. Especially because of Bullet Club. If you've never heard of them, look them up. And don't give WWE another thought

New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor >>>>>>>>>>>>> WWE. Especially because of Bullet Club. If you've never heard of them, look them up. And don't give WWE another thought
Oh shit up bullet club sucks all those folks are boring vanilla midgets and would be regulated to 205 live

New Japan has this British guy, who is awesome. Zach Saber Jr. Won the nNew Japan Cup, every match by submisdios, and lastedlfor a long time against the long time champ Okada, who has been champ since 2016. Sabre Jr. should have won that match. He came to the ring with the huge cupand two other Championship belts. This kid has a ton of submission moves, some I have never seen before. That was one of the best matches I ever saw.

New Japan matches are way better, more competitive matches, lots of hard hitting moves.. And Jim Ross is the announcer.

F the WWE.. I'm now a fan of New Japan wrestling. I can't get ROH,but I heard Cody Rhodes left Japan, and went to ROH.

Just throwing it out there...but Zach Sabre Jr. is now my second favorite just behind The Miz.

Agreed. Bullet Club ran its course about two years ago. It was good. But like the NWO trying to make it last too long

Yeah the 10000 seat arena that sold out in 30 mins for a show being put on and funded by Cody Rhodes and the rest of the BC says otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back