Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Vader
Paved the way for big guys doing stuff like this
I didn't know he died. I haven't read through this thread from the beginning but I used to watch wrestling up until the collapse of the WCW.
Big Van Vader was used all wrong in the WWF. But I can also see that him as just a normal bad guy didn't really fit in that terrible WWF Attitude era.

WWE locker room is too big and talented to where if they have a problem like Big Cass they are just going to let them go then try to keep them around so they wont go any where else.

WWE locker room is too big and talented to where if they have a problem like Big Cass they are just going to let them go then try to keep them around so they wont go any where else.
Supposedly the final straw was him getting semi violent in public with Carmella

Jinder back to his peace gimmick Lol. Member that’s what he was when he originally came back for like three weeks before going back to evil foreign heel. Jinder experiment is over

Jinder back to his peace gimmick Lol. Member that’s what he was when he originally came back for like three weeks before going back to evil foreign heel. Jinder experiment is over

Thank you Lord.

Now just strap a rocket Drew McIntyre and have him steamroll Roman.

Drew should be the post Brock monster.

Can't do Strowman. Dude is so over. Fans love him. I love him.

He is like a giant Steve Austin. He could be the face of this generation, they'll screw it up.

Thank you Lord.

Now just strap a rocket Drew McIntyre and have him steamroll Roman.

Drew should be the post Brock monster.

Can't do Strowman. Dude is so over. Fans love him. I love him.

He is like a giant Steve Austin. He could be the face of this generation, they'll screw it up.
They fucked themsves w strowman

What you do with a guy you’ve built up as indestructible? Who can beat him?? No one.

They ****ed themsves w strowman

What you do with a guy you’ve built up as indestructible? Who can beat him?? No one.

They messed Drew up so bad.

Why debut him with Dolph.

Should've had him come and blow through someone like Dolph.

Dude is a beast.

Now hear me out.

Strowman should drop the monster gimmick and do a modern day Hillbilly Jim.

He is a North Carolina country boy for real, redneck af, look at his tats. WWE audience would eat it up.

Just let dude be himself. An idgaf country monster and people would pop like Austin.

Lol Carlito doing a show in ghetto ass south tucson headlines by Chavo Guerrero and Ron Simmons $15

I might just go to spit a apple in his face and tell him that’s not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back