Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, Ewker is just trying to come up with anecdotes about times Jay Cutler led his team to victory. It isnt easy. Give him time.

Ewker said:

Hey Ewker: :moon:

Ewker, if you are a Titans fan, it will be fun to watch your attitude toward Vince change when he starts leading the Titans to wins. Over time, you will come to love Vince. Embrace it. :kiss:

is ewker just a VY hater? this is sad. what is it about your top choice that is so much better than young? if it is leinart, it can't be how he performed better in the rose, if your choice is cutler, then u have to be a vandy alum

BUT this is no longer vandy or usc or Texas. this it Titan football, i am here because of VY, so i no longer care about houston fball, texans, i care about Titans. so leave your vandy or usc loyalty at the door or go to bronco or cardinal boards and believe in who you must love over VY. they will welcome you with open arms and we won't have to read your baseless and soundless crap.

I have no favorite player on the Titans or any team. It is a team sport. One player cannot excel with the help of the other members of the team. Just beause you think a player will be a flop says nothing about what you think about the team.

or does it, u may think that they make bad decisions like what houston did, does anyone remember the pick vince song, that would have been the ideal thing to do, because dominick davis had a lot of rush yards last year behind that garbage line of his, so they really didnt need to replace him

Cowboy fan

I've been a Cowboy fan since the Eddie LeBaron day, and I still am, but when they face the Titans and Vince, I'll be pulling for the Titans. I believe he's the most charismatic player to don the burnt orange and white in my 55 years of Longhorn viewing. There is a quote attributed to an old high school coach from Houston who said that in all of his years of watching high school football in Texas, he'd only seen two guys who looked like men playing against boys. The two were Earl Campbell and Vince Young, and this organization has drafted both of them. Go gittem Titans!!!

Gunny said:
who does Ewker like?
I think it is still a mystery....he liked Jay Cutler but, uh....that didn't work out so well. He hates Vince, Steve, but he loves the titans....:cry:????

I said it before...I DID NOT want Cutler, but if we'd drafted him, I would've supported him. A TITAN is a TITAN...right fellas?

dontdraftCutler said:
I think it is still a mystery....he liked Jay Cutler but, uh....that didn't work out so well. He hates Vince, Steve, but he loves the titans....:cry:????

I said it before...I DID NOT want Cutler, but if we'd drafted him, I would've supported him. A TITAN is a TITAN...right fellas?

at least i don't hide behind a troll name and run off at the mouth like you do. You didn't like Cutler so why hide behind your funny little name. Can't you say what you want without being a troll.

See you have it wrong about being a hater. McNair is done with the Titans. so because I say don't let the door hit you on the way out I am a hater:whoop:

as far as Young goes, you and others on here have him in the Hall of Fame when he hasn't even played a down yet. He has a 50/50 chance. He could be good or he could be a flop. So excuse me if I don't jump on board. I don't do that. If that is what you want knock yourself out no one is stopping you. But just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a hater.

Now go away troll :grrr:

Ewker said:
at least i don't hide behind a troll name and run off at the mouth like you do. You didn't like Cutler so why hide behind your funny little name. Can't you say what you want without being a troll.

That is stupid. I say what I'm thinking in addition to my screen name. Was it just meant to get a laugh? Yes...

See you have it wrong about being a hater. McNair is done with the Titans. so because I say don't let the door hit you on the way out I am a hater:whoop:

Do I think Mcnair is done with the Titans? Yes. Am I grateful for what he gave to this team? Yes. You base your opinion on "what have you done for me lately.... Earl Campbell is my alltime favorite player...do I hate him because he ended his career with the saints? Nope.

as far as Young goes, you and others on here have him in the Hall of Fame when he hasn't even played a down yet. He has a 50/50 chance. He could be good or he could be a flop. So excuse me if I don't jump on board. I don't do that. If that is what you want knock yourself out no one is stopping you. But just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a hater.
No one said he's a hall of famer...at least not me. Do I think he's got a ton of potential? **** yes. Am I going to give him 100% support **** yes. Would I have given Cutler or even Leinart that support if we'd drafted him? Yes. In the same sense that you accuse everyone of jumping on the VY bandwagon, you've done the same thing in the other direction...you've already given up on him and "he hasn't even played a down yet"
Now go away troll :grrr:

I could not give a darn....

If some bozo wants to carry on about how he doesn't think vince young is any good that is fine with me. Why give him the first degree about whether he is really a titan fan or not? Everybody here has the right to make stupid comments.

We all can't be like rolltide. Somebody has to be wrong every now and then.

Gay cutler sucks and plays on a team i don't like with ugly uniforms. Beach boy lienart plays on the most pitiful franchise in the league in an area of the country where it gets 120 degrees out.

Vince young will be the dominant player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back