Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Texas QB Vince Young was in town yesterday and spent a large amount of time with OC Norm Chow before talking with coach Jeff Fisher and GM Floyd Reese. "I have some good feelings from them," Young said. "I really feel like they feel real good about me, too. They like my work ethic, how fast I adjust and how coachable I am and how well I am with the guys. I already know a lot of guys with the team and the respect that they already have for me, and that is important. If Tennessee picked me up, I'd get down here and get situated right afterward. I want to be here learning, trying to pick up and learn as much as I can. I know that is important." Many feel the Titans selection will be between Young and USC QB Matt Leinart who in town on Monday.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Check out the Tennessean photo of him in a suit.

I'm excited about the comments regarding the coaches may now be leaning toward picking him. I know we've heard the same for Leinart, but he seems to be taking a hit now after firing his agent.

Leinart is not a BBQ guy anyway.

Cough, Cough, lots of smoke around Baptist Sporst Park....The FO is saying good things about all the QB's....who knows what they're planning to do...they'll probably surprise us all and pick someone out of left field.

dontdraftCutler said:
Cough, Cough, lots of smoke around Baptist Sporst Park....

Vince said he likes the food here.....

bbq_smoke.jpg

I would like to state first off I am Pro-Young in every which way with the third pick, but the one thing that is bothering me is how he thought the titans players respected him. Last time I checked rookie qb's had to earn their keep before they get respect. I just hope he doesn't go into training camp expecting respect instead of earning respect.

metal957 said:
Sorry to tell but that feeling is wrong
and i love to agree with u medal, vince is definately the pick and since so many of the titans showed him respect i think that would aslo influence the decision and clearly shows who the titan players want

Well, they don't care who the players want, but I think they're around 55/45 Vince to Matt right now. That could change again, but it's close.

And that Cutler thing...:sad2:

Sorry Ewker. The Force is NOT strong with you on this one.

If 2 or 3 qbs still there when we pick and if Cutlers the pick we should trade down let Oakland or Jets move up still get Cutler at 4 or 7

thinking of Cutler, which pick would most disappoint you guys?!?

i don't want anyone other than Leinart or Young with that number 3

I am at the point where I don't care, I trust the team to make the correct selection. They know more then I do. And I will be happy with whoever we chose.

SteveH said:
thinking of Cutler, which pick would most disappoint you guys?!?

i don't want anyone other than Leinart or Young with that number 3

Cutler would be a disappointment, but i guess if they got him I'd have to support him. :hmm:

dontdraftCutler said:
they'll probably surprise us all and pick someone out of left field.

Marcus Vick baby!!! :brow:

Nah, I don't know who they'll pick, and I think I'd be ok with any of them, though for some reason I do like Cutler better, even though I feel Leinart is the best at the moment. What happens down the road is anyones guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back