Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troupe4Prez said:
I would like to state first off I am Pro-Young in every which way with the third pick, but the one thing that is bothering me is how he thought the titans players respected him. Last time I checked rookie qb's had to earn their keep before they get respect. I just hope he doesn't go into training camp expecting respect instead of earning respect.

I'm going to lean toward "respect for college achievements" and "excited about him as a prospect" on this one.

Even Bulluck said he would be his choice. Probably a lot of players would prefer him as the pick, and some are probably content with either one.

theprizdfighter said:
If we do pass up on the "Big 3" and pick someone out of left field, I hope it's Omar Jacobs in the 3rd round. Take D'Brick in with the #3.
#1. We dont have a 3rd
#2. Jacobs wont last that long

lol^ but i think that since a lot of the titans respect him and want him as our qb, will help influence their decision to go with yong on this pick

hickoryholla said:
i heard leinart has been hangin with paris hilton. sounds like he's going hollywood. we don't want no damn left handed pretty boy. bring in the next mcnair, in young. or the next favre, in cutler. either way the titans will be back to their winning ways.

I'd hang with her, too, if I wasn't married.

GhostZ said:
not if u have to eat it, but if ur gonna throw it at someone that u dont like it sounds fun, but i wouldnt think its hot lol

No, no, that was a simile, you can guess what to, or I hope you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back