Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the reason they took Vince to Swett's restaurant was for the food and not because Vince wouldn't have to try and read a menu.

Troupe4Prez said:
but the one thing that is bothering me is how he thought the titans players respected him. .
I caught that too. Do we need a cocky QB to fit next to Pacman? First impressions go along way.
Young has a long way to go to get respect from these players. I hope he didn't mistake 'interest' for respect, but thinking back on how he did on his Wonderlick(?) test..................

lol the kid of the dad that owns that resturant is a senior at my school, im gonna ask him when i see him today if he met him or anything, but the most disappointing draft pick for me would be matt leinart, after reading a column about how he doesnt know if he wants to be in the nfl or if he wants to be in movies and whatnot

GhostZ said:
lol the kid of the dad that owns that resturant is a senior at my school, im gonna ask him when i see him today if he met him or anything, but the most disappointing draft pick for me would be matt leinart, after reading a column about how he doesnt know if he wants to be in the nfl or if he wants to be in movies and whatnot

Yeah no doubt. Here's the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2404458

Matt "Show-Biz" Leinart- I'll puke if he winds up in two-tone blue.:barf:

thinking about haveing both of thoses guys on my team is a disappointment, and it would be for the players to because they obviously want vince young from the respect that that showed him when he came yesterday

I agree we Gunny I dont know who they will pick but I do know Reese and Fisher are going to take whoever they believe gives us the best chance of winning. They have seen all 3 workout in similar situations so they have the information as to who they want. This is the most important draft pick Reese and Fisher have made since being with the Titans and they will take the best qb available. Their jobs will probably depend on it 2 yrs from now so lets hope we get the right guy for all of us. Bad news is no one will know for sure who the best qb is until 2 yrs down the road its just 1 big crap shoot.

Anyone hear Maddens comments about Farve last night. He thinks Farve wants to be released or traded so he can be with a winner his last year. Packers have excused Farve from team work outs but I dont hear Cook saying anything about getting Farve to Packers off season program. All sounds similar to whats happened here, just coincidence I guess. Dan Patrick said today that a source very close to the Ravens told him they want McNair there soon as he released, how would they know that if they hadnt already talked about money. Its a good thing the nfl doesnt enforce tampering rules at least for the Ravens.

Isn't the difference that Favre doesn't want to work out, whereas Steve does?

I don't think Favre is looking for another team, he either stays with GB or retires, Steve on the other hand probably is.

Troupe4Prez said:
the one thing that is bothering me is how he thought the titans players respected him. Last time I checked rookie qb's had to earn their keep before they get respect. I just hope he doesn't go into training camp expecting respect instead of earning respect.

I think he was referring to the people who already knew him personally.

"I already know a lot of guys with the team and the respect that they already have for me, and that is important.

If we do pass up on the "Big 3" and pick someone out of left field, I hope it's Omar Jacobs in the 3rd round. Take D'Brick in with the #3.

Like I said, Cutler. All the hype is about Lienart and Young. Hush Hush about Cutler. Look Cutler did amazing things with a below average team. Vanderbilt only allows intelligent players on their team. Guys that make the grade. Just a few months ago the titans were saying they need Intelligent players. CUTLER is the one.

i heard leinart has been hangin with paris hilton. sounds like he's going hollywood. we don't want no damn left handed pretty boy. bring in the next mcnair, in young. or the next favre, in cutler. either way the titans will be back to their winning ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back