Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to wait to see if its legit yeah, I guess this would be good, even though Collins played his best game so far last week (by his standards)...

Tennessean.com said:
Practices are open to the media, but Fisher threatened to close them if any outlet reported the division of practice-field work between Young and Collins before Saturday.

So much for open practices I guess, if it's true.

thank u!!!!! i saw this in the corner of the espn news channel and i think my heart stopped. thank heavens. come on vince lets win some games!!!

I'm so screwed. I'm never going to get the extra ticket I want. I'm going to have to send my wife and baby inside without me and wander around outside looking for an extra ticket that is not $100. This is not how I wanted it to all go down. This is not Cowboys at Titans any longer. It's Owens v Young.

Be Patient

Looks like it's the real deal. But lets remember that this is VY's first start. So, we don't know what to expect. Let's be patient and just be excited the future is out there learning his craft.

I know if he doesn't do well the entire world will be ripping the Titans and VY apart.

So, lets keep our eyes on the prize.

pfft... hahaha. nice try.

It doesn't work that way on this forum.

Once you are drafted you are suppossed to be Rookie Of The Year or Reese is the worst GM in the league and Fisher needs to be fired. If Vince Young doesn't throw for 300 yards, 3 td's and 50 rushing yards in a win...

:winker: a qp rating of 85 or better would be nice.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
pfft... hahaha. nice try.

It doesn't work that way on this forum.

Once you are drafted you are suppossed to be Rookie Of The Year or Reese is the worst GM in the league and Fisher needs to be fired. If Vince Young doesn't throw for 300 yards, 3 td's and 50 rushing yards in a win.

I can see it now. If VY doesn't do very well in his FIRST game. There will be tons of trolls on the site tomorrow. Get ready to either defend VY or gloat tomorrow.

V-MAN said:
I can see it now. If VY doesn't do very well in his FIRST game. There will be tons of trolls on the site tomorrow. Get ready to either defend VY or gloat tomorrow.

I'll defend him to the death but I do not expect anything super spectacular tomorrow. We are going to see a guy that is going to try to take it easy and not take any unneccessary chances. All those defensive guys will be drooling to hit him, you can bet on that. I'll still be a Vince Young guy if he throws 3 int's and tanks his passer rating on par with my breathelizer test. (BAC) like extra crispy KFC did when he tanked belly up. :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back