Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with BP on this one...[what is this world coming to??]

I just hope Vince shows some poise, plays well and the fans give him this game to get a full one under his belt.

If I hear the moron that sits behind me say one more time that we should have kept Volek I am going to purchase one of those stupid big-***** turkey legs just to beat him with it.

I'm not even worried. We have the Rose Bowl MVP out there. We should win this one easily.

Fisher is now off the chopping block for me. I respect this decision. It was the only way to bring the team together.

Whose the say he will play a whole game?

maybe this is just to get Vince's series over and done with....but I hope not.

Lets see what he has for a whole game.

considering he took the vast majority of the snaps and collins was just working with the scout team, i would say it's for the whole game.

if collins was going to start/play, he would need all the reps he could get.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I'm so screwed. I'm never going to get the extra ticket I want. I'm going to have to send my wife and baby inside without me and wander around outside looking for an extra ticket that is not $100. This is not how I wanted it to all go down. This is not Cowboys at Titans any longer. It's Owens v Young.

Why do you need an extra one?

My father told me a few hours ago that he heard he was going to start too. I think this might be legit. (my dad doesn't own a computer)

I'm not sure what to think. I'm excited, scared, nervous...a little gassy...:ha:

(for those who've seen Alec Baldwin on the parody of "Inside the Actor's studio - Best of Will Ferrell SNL)

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I guess because Volek can give up three sacks in a 3 and out possesion.
oh_snap.jpg

Gunny said:
Whose the say he will play a whole game?

maybe this is just to get Vince's series over and done with....but I hope not.

Lets see what he has for a whole game.

that is exactly what I was thinking. Let him be introduced, play the first series then put in KC :moon2:

bigtitan53279 said:
considering he took the vast majority of the snaps and collins was just working with the scout team, i would say it's for the whole game.

if collins was going to start/play, he would need all the reps he could get.

KC:moon2: doesn't need to take reps he can just come in and lead this team :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back