Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're about the only person that'll deny the insane amount of busts the SEC has put out at the QB position.

There isn't one other conference that has that many QB prospects drafted high and yet all not named Peyton Manning have sucked.

Even SEC fans will usually admit this.
Every conference has had numerous QB busts. For you to act like the SEC is some type of QB bust factory is just silly.

You obviously don't care for the SEC and I don't have any sort of conference pride. I think people who do make no sense.

I'm UT 24/7 365 and I hate them so much 95% of the time.

Every conference has had numerous QB busts. For you to act like the SEC is some type of QB bust factory is just silly.

You obviously don't care for the SEC and I don't have any sort of conference pride. I think people who do make no sense.

I'm UT 24/7 365 and I hate them so much 95% of the time.

95% of UT's fanbase will cheer for the SEC when UT isn't playing. Absolutely delusional.

It makes no sense. Cheering for the enemy? Learn how football works, kids.

This is why people cheer on the entire conference, because SEC football has all the best teams

after you guys are Titan fans youre NFL fans right?

Im not a fan of any SEC team but Ill watch nearly any of their games, can't say the same for the ACC or most others

I'd bet my salary that no one here is an AFC South fan. I'd also bet that most of us want every other AFC South team to lose every game.

Saying "NFL Fans" doesn't work. NFL isn't a conference.

And no, they don't have the "best teams" by some landslide. It's pretty even.

I'd bet my salary that no one here is an AFC South fan. I'd also bet that most of us want every other AFC South team to lose every game.

Saying "NFL Fans" doesn't work. NFL isn't a conference.

And no, they don't have the "best teams" by some landslide. It's pretty even.
afcs is terrible, so yea youre right, but list me a college conference with a handful of serious contenders...

Handful?

The SEC each year has about 2 contenders. The rest are merely average-good-or bad.

Same with almost every other conference.

Notice how Texas A&M and Missouri were middle-of-the-pack Big 12 teams... they go to the SEC and all of a sudden they're awesome?

Handful?

The SEC each year has about 2 contenders. The rest are merely average-good-or bad.

i disagree, i see 5 maybe 6 legit contenders in the sec, and agin, I am not an sec alum or even fan of one of its team, i simply like watching good football, which the sec provides.

I mean Ill catch some big10 games too, but aside from ohio state and at times Michigan st or Wisconsin I just dot see many power hitters

Handful?

Notice how Texas A&M and Missouri were middle-of-the-pack Big 12 teams... they go to the SEC and all of a sudden they're awesome?

Define "awesome". Any team can beat any other team on a given day in the SEC.

i disagree, i see 5 maybe 6 legit contenders in the sec, and agin, I am not an sec alum or even fan of one of its team, i simply like watching good football, which the sec provides.

I mean Ill catch some big10 games too, but aside from ohio state and at times Michigan st or Wisconsin I just dot see many power hitters

Alabama was the only contender for the SEC this past year. We have to count Auburn by default... since they spoiled Alabama's season.

and what happened to them? Oh. One was slaughtered by an ACC team. The other slaughtered by a Big 10 team.

Lately it's only been 3 teams: Alabama, LSU, and Florida. Most the time it's due to one player: Tebow, Cam Newton, etc.

... that's not a good thing.

And it's not really true, either.

I wouldn't qualify A&M or Missouri's performance as awesome.

And it's quite entertainng when Ole Miss plays Bama close, or Georgia scares LSU, or when one of the teams pulls it out for the upset, etc. The games are exciting and fan base is jacked. It is a good thing.

And to define "awesome"?

Missouri just played for the SEC Championship...

Texas A&M went 11-2 their first season in... after being 7-6 the prior year in the Big 12.

Yeah, that'd be considered pretty awesome by most teams' standards...

And to define "awesome"?

Missouri just played for the SEC Championship...

Texas A&M went 11-2 their first season in... after being 7-6 the prior year in the Big 12.

Yeah, that'd be considered pretty awesome by most teams' standards...

Well that was just Johnny Manziel.....:spank:

I'm a Locker fan but I like Zach, he seems like he has it in him to quarterback in this league. I get the vibe that he's taking it seriously and we all know he's got the gun. Barring any injury of course, i think he was a big steal. If Jake is 100% , i think he's gonna ball but thats a big IF. Wish we had a better emergency interim qb than Whitehurst, although he seems like a great teammate and maybe can rally the troops a little. Once again we are relying on Jake's health or we're probably gonna hit a bad streak and I don't want to feel like the damn season is over when it just started. That my friend would SUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back