Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
he probably didn’t even hit 200 lbs

Lol im just trollin. I haven't taken the time to watch safeties, but I'll have to have a look at this one i guess..

At first glance, it doesnt look good tho especially for these folks saying we usimg our 1st on him. If he was that good and all these coaches knew he was steve atwaters kin, why is he playing a whole career at southern illinois?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol im just trollin. I haven't taken the time to watch safeties, but I'll have to have a look at this one i guess..

At first glance, it doesnt look good tho especially for these folks saying we usimg our 1st on him. If he was that good and all these coaches knew he was steve atwaters kin, why is he playing a whole career at southern illinois?
He is predicted to go in the first 2 rounds....so he must have value regardless if he played for Illinois.

He is predicted to go in the first 2 rounds....so he must have value regardless if he played for Illinois.

Yeah. Corey Davis was valued higher than he should've been too, and you see how that has turned out for us.

Now if you wanna talk about taking a smaller school guy In the 3rd round(k byard, n Davis) then let's talk lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Corey Davis was valued higher than he should've been too, and you see how that has turned out for us.

Now if you wanna talk about taking a smaller school guy In the 3rd round(k byard, n Davis) then let's talk lol
I see your point, however many mock drafts have us picking a CB first or second round. IMO at 29 you can probably get the same value for a CB in the late second or third round....but I do see your point.

There is a DEEP pool of mid round CB's that have a chance to become quality starters in the NFL. I think we go DL in the 1st/early 2nd if we trade back, and then begin to address CB day 2 with multiple CB picks in the draft. Love some of these late guys like Guidry, Vildor, Robinson and Robertson.

I'd also love to see us bring back RFA Tye Smith for depth. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens after the draft.

Terrell Burgess is a guy in the Jeremy Chinn mold in terms of being a safety in college, but who covered the slot quite a bit. 4.46 40yd time not afraid to be physical in the run game and has great anticipation/play awareness.

Winfield is the other safety that I think could play the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back