Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real though, Vildor is the Byard of this draft. Small school ballhawk folks are sleeping on.

Ill be keeping my eye on him certainly. Alot of noise about amik robertson being a smaller school star, but the more prospects the better. I have full faith in JR and vvrabel. His picks the last couple years have been pretty damn solid.
You can tell we emphasize bringing in team first guys too which is very reassuring.

Also, i want to just add this to the conversation real quick. Has anyone considered the fact that dane cruishank played corner In college and could very well be capable of taking on a role there this season?? Idk about yall, but ive loved what dane has brought to this team on special teams. I know he was a 5th round pick, but im excited to see what his role develops into in his 3rd year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire new YouTube series has gathered all the top cornerbacks targets from 2019. I wish i would've discovered these about 2 weeks ago. Would've saved me a lot of time lol. But here ya go. Rewatching these in a more condensed form has definitely reassured me of my opinions that Dantzler and jaylon Johnson are easily better cornerbacks than the other 3 guys here.

Also, Top 10 cornerback prospects in the 2020 NFL Draft for the Titans

Might be worth a read. Besides for his blind love for gladney(like most people for some odd reason), it's a really well written article with some interesting insight.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nice, but I cant think of a position that is less of a need than safety right now.
I'm making a bold prediction here....its rare to find a DB/SF, 6 foot 3, 2020 that runs 4.46. Just remember this name, he probably goes in the second round, hopefully he doesn't fall into the wrong hands like Indy.

Fitts our DNA....a versatile player that can cover receivers, stops the run and get sacks. 6,2 210 pounds runs 4.46.

Great pedigree as well....his uncle is hall of fame safety Steve Atwater

I have him as the top safety on my board and think he will come off the board in the 1st but not to the Titans

Great pedigree as well....his uncle is hall of fame safety Steve Atwater

I have him as the top safety on my board and think he will come off the board in the 1st but not to the Titans

Didn't know he was....Some boards have him going in the second, so there's a chance he's around when we're on the clock. I personally think he's what we need to get over the top on Defense.

Heavily invested in Safety with Byard, Vaccaro, Hooker, and Cruikshank. Only way you look at Shinn (or Delpit or whoever else) is if you think they are would be the best CB available. And I seriously doubt they would feel that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back