Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like amik Robertson as a potential late rd corner. I could see him falling because of his size, but he is undoubtedly one of the most skilled corners in the draft.

Any idea why barcoo didn't get invited to combine? Seems like being a Thorpe award finalist with that much production would get you in. Weird...

I agree...Robertson is feisty...don't know why Barcoo got snubbed from the combine....on his instagram site he has posted a combine workout showing 4.44 speed in the 40yd and a sub 6.85 3 cone, and a 41 inch vertical and he is up to 180lbs....obviously these are unofficial, but I don't know what else a guy is to do if he doesn't get a combine invite and pro days are all cancelled....going off of film he looks to be a player

Id rather move on from slow as Logan
I’m with you bro. I’m fine with grabbing a CB early or mid...I know it’s important.... It just seems like a JRob thing to do. I also think pass rush is so important. Fresh legs can make a secondary look awesome.

Lol....We aren’t going CB early anyway. I’m betting we re-sign Ryan somehow and draft a CB mid range

I could see this. The folks who think we're actually still getting clowney are silly. We will use that money somewhere though and There's probably not any better options out there to spend it on at this point.

There's a bunch of potential hidden gems in the corner class though...i think we're 100 percent going to target one on day 2 to be a successor to Butler/Ryan.

I’m with you bro. I’m fine with grabbing a CB early or mid...I know it’s important.... It just seems like a JRob thing to do. I also think pass rush is so important. Fresh legs can make a secondary look awesome.

One take I actually agree with you on, that's why we're taking Epenesa in the 1st.

Oh wait, you hate epenesa too don't you?! Lmao

Btw, feel free to mention prospects you do like. It feels good to do something besides hate on everything sometimes my friend. ;)

Edit: lmao, sorry Jr. I thought this was JC. Too many Jbirds around here. Lol should've known better, jc hasmt said anything this rational since I joined 10 years ago. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
And yall can trust whoever yall want to trust for good info. Jcbrave the self proclaimed 1000 lb internet squatter who only hates on things instead of offering good takes... only reason he's a titans fan is because he's a contrarian and wants to be different from his yankee peers who love the Patriots.. Or u can trust a guy who actually played cornerback in school(division 6A TN state semi finalists) and got invited to play football for multiple ivy league school but chose a full academic scholarship to memphis instead. I don't care what you believe, just know what you're dealing with when reading some of these dudes comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see this. The folks who think we're actually still getting clowney are silly. We will use that money somewhere though and There's probably not any better options out there to spend it on at this point.

There's a bunch of potential hidden gems in the corner class though...i think we're 100 percent going to target one on day 2 to be a successor to Butler/Ryan.
I agree for sure. They know how important the position is...and we have holes coming up. It just seems like a Jrob thing to do

I was very intrigued by the Utah kid who ran the 4.3 until i watched some of his tape. Boy is trash

Why do you say he is trash?

I like the fact that he has tons of experience playing in the slot. It is a totally different type of game than playing outside. Although he is small, he seems to be a willing tackler. He does need work on his technique which can be taught, but you can't teach the speed that this kid has.

As a day 3 pick I wouldn't be upset taking a chance on a guy like him.

Why do you say he is trash?

I like the fact that he has tons of experience playing in the slot. It is a totally different type of game than playing outside. Although he is small, he seems to be a willing tackler. He does need work on his technique which can be taught, but you can't teach the speed that this kid has.

As a day 3 pick I wouldn't be upset taking a chance on a guy like him.

From what i saw he was getting burnt up constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back