Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yall can trust whoever yall want to trust for good info. Jcbrave the self proclaimed 1000 lb internet squatter who only hates on things instead of offering good takes... only reason he's a titans fan is because he's a contrarian and wants to be different from his yankee peers who love the Patriots.. Or u can trust a guy who actually played cornerback in school(division 6A TN state semi finalists) and got invited to play football for multiple ivy league school but chose a full academic scholarship to memphis instead. I don't care what you believe, just know what you're dealing with when reading some of these dudes comments.
So, we’re touting our high school accomplishments as reasons for others to respect our opinions? Ahahahahaha!

We've held video interviews with Gladney and Fulton.

Recent reports though are we are looking to trade down, which is nice to hear.

My high school accomplishments are enough to be better than any accomplishments JC can tout

No need going into anything after that.
What if my high school accomplishments are greater than yours and I have a different opinion than you? Guess my opinion is better?

What if my high school accomplishments are greater than yours and I have a different opinion than you? Guess my opinion is better?

If i played the position, that means i have a true understanding of it. If i got a full acedemic scholarship and graduated magna cum laude in 4 years it means im somewhat intelligent. Not saying my opinions are better than anyones, just that im a better source for information than some guy who probably never played a down of meaningful football in his life and undoubtedly wasnt much of a school person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Per Walter football we have either had a private workout or virtual visit with Henderson, Fulton, Gladney, Dantzler, Robertson, Arnette and Isaiah Rodgers

so that is a list of top CBS on most people’s boards.... no need to bring Okudah in because no way he drops...

I really really want us to trade down...I’m hoping the Packers taking Rodgers replacement scares some team to trade up in front of them

Isaiah Rodgers is a name that I had not heard of, but since he has been linked as having had a visit with us I looked into him...he is 5’10” 170lbs...4.35-4.4 speed ....has extensive KOR experience (99) and over 30 punt returns...11career INT and 34 pbu....

He is first cousins with Dominic Rodgers-Cromartie and works out with him....says he has learned a ton from his cousin who has over a decade of experience in the NFL

170 tho yikes

Which means he will be about 160 come December. Whos he tackling at 160

Yeah he needs to put on about 15-20 lbs. I don't imagine UMASS as having an amazing strength and conditioning program, so getting into the NFL should help with that a bit.

Per Walter football we have either had a private workout or virtual visit with Henderson, Fulton, Gladney, Dantzler, Robertson, Arnette and Isaiah Rodgers

so that is a list of top CBS on most people’s boards.... no need to bring Okudah in because no way he drops...

I really really want us to trade down...I’m hoping the Packers taking Rodgers replacement scares some team to trade up in front of them

I'd be happy with any of Henderson, Fulton, or Gladney at 29, but I still prefer to trade down. Dantzler, Robertson are my 2nd round guys. Not super interested in Arnette before the 3rd round and Rodgers isn't really appearing among the top 20 corners in any list I've seen.

I wonder if we don’t bring guys in who we might target in UDFA....we had Roberson in last yr and then signed him after the draft.

I'm expecting us to be in the market for a cornerback within the first 3 rounds...

WalterFootballlist

(WalterFootball.com: 2020 NFL Draft: Cornerback Rankings)

Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
Height: 6-2. Weight: 195.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Projected Round (2020): 1.

Paulson Adebo*, CB, Stanford
Height: 6-1. Weight: 190.
Projected Round (2020): 1.

Jeff Okudah*, CB, Ohio State
Height: 6-1. Weight: 200.
Projected 40 Time: 4.52.
Projected Round (2019): 1.

C.J. Henderson*, CB, Florida
Height: 6-1. Weight: 186.
Projected 40 Time: 4.49.
Projected Round (2020): 1-2.

Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
Height: 6-0. Weight: 190.
Projected 40 Time: 4.52.
Projected Round (2020): 1-3.

Cameron Dantzler*, CB, Mississippi State
Height: 6-2. Weight: 195.
Projected 40 Time: 4.51.

Shaun Wade**, CB/S, Ohio State
Height: 6-1. Weight: 194.
Projected 40 Time: 4.51.
Projected Round (2019): 1-3.

A.J. Terrell*, CB, Clemson
Height: 6-2. Weight: 190.
Projected Round (2019): 1-3.

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
Height: 6-1. Weight: 200.

Marco Wilson*, CB, Florida
Height: 6-0. Weight: 177.
Projected 40 Time: 4.48.

How different that list looks today lol

For mid round CBs:

I watched tape on Javaris Davis yesterday and was really impressed. Only 5'8" so he will be limited to the nickel, even though Auburn used him outside at times. The games I watched were against LSU and Oregon (both with first rd QBs) and the only pass I saw him give up was a deep one against a really tall WR. He sticks to receivers like glue, even that tall one, and is shockingly good against the run.

He has an amazing nose for the ball. He is around the ball on most plays and is especially effective against screens and when QBs scramble. Even in goal line situations he is throwing himself in there.

Against LSU on a WR screen I saw him shed a block and make the tackle.

Also has sub 4.4 speed and it shows on film.

just watched the SMU/TCU game....checking out Gladney, Blacklock, Proche and Reagor. I think Gladney was only thrown at 4 times, but gave up 2 decent gains. I really don't think he is a 1st rnd pick... Blacklock made a great play at the goal line stuffing a QB sneak...didn't see any real pass rush moves, but he was active. Both Proche and Reagor looked like the real deal. I love the fact that Reagor plays on STs return and coverage...dude is lightening fast...QB play for TCU sub par for sure. Proche is just a precise route runner with amazing hands.

just watched the SMU/TCU game....checking out Gladney, Blacklock, Proche and Reagor. I think Gladney was only thrown at 4 times, but gave up 2 decent gains. I really don't think he is a 1st rnd pick... Blacklock made a great play at the goal line stuffing a QB sneak...didn't see any real pass rush moves, but he was active. Both Proche and Reagor looked like the real deal. I love the fact that Reagor plays on STs return and coverage...dude is lightening fast...QB play for TCU sub par for sure. Proche is just a precise route runner with amazing hands.

Ya gladney is the Most overrated corner in the draft. He's not that good and he doesn't have the physical tools to warrant saying he can be molded into something special(like Diggs and Terrell). I have no idea why gladney is being hyped up so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea. Great game to watch. I would love Proche in the 5th but think he might go before that. Wrote about him in the WR thread.

Why we still talking about this guy lol

He aint it
Because this is a message board and that is what you do. You don't have to reply

And here is a another reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back