Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of my favorite CB prospects that I've watched so far. Noah Igbinoghene. Good speed. Probably going to run in the 4.3's. Good return skills too. Needs to learn to turn around and play the ball better.

Cause he fell down?

For the most part, I've seen praise for his jumping and footwork. CBS Sports put him in their day winner category.

He looked like shit during the drills. His 40 was meh. He did jump out the building for sure. But god he looked awful during drills. I also read that he injured his neck when he fell, but had no idea what the extent of it was.

He looked like **** during the drills. His 40 was meh. He did jump out the building for sure. But god he looked awful during drills. I also read that he injured his neck when he fell, but had no idea what the extent of it was.

Dude isn't dropping to 29 unless he rapes or kills.

He looked like **** during the drills. His 40 was meh. He did jump out the building for sure. But god he looked awful during drills. I also read that he injured his neck when he fell, but had no idea what the extent of it was.
According to every expert he looked great during drills, but yeah, well take your word for it that he sucked lol

According to every expert he looked great during drills, but yeah, well take your word for it that he sucked lol

Don't take my word.

45 seconds in. That and the one where he fell and injured himself. Plus the 4.48 40 isn't good.

If you think those things add up to a good combine then i guess we can agree tp disagree.

CJ Henderson looks like a beast too though. He and okudah are pretty Damn close as prospects in my opinion. We'd be blessed AF to get one of them.

Trevon Diggs and AJ Terrell look like pretty Damn good prospects too. Diggs(brother of Stefon) has some great tape for a WR turned CB. He's also 6'2 so that helps. Terrell (6"1 190lbs) ran a 4.43 and has some pretty good tape as well. Biggest downfall for me is he looks like he could be tajae sharps brother.:sarcasm:

Not really high on Kristian Fulton or Damon Armette. Arnette has decent tape but at 6 foot only running a 4.57 is a cause for concern. Fulton is just underwhelming to me overall. Some major media rankings have him ranked above Diggs and Terrell but i don't see it.. Both these guys need to run better at their pro day if they want to be 1st rd picks.

With all that said, Okudah is a pipe dream. CJ Henderson will probably be gone, but Id trade up to get him In a heartbeat if he fell to the early 20s. Trevon Diggs needs to run at his pro day, but as of now he's the clear #3 corner on my list. He's also the most realistic prospect to fall to us compared to the first 2. AJ Terrell is #4, but with pro days coming, that could possibly change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't take my word.

45 seconds in. That and the one where he fell and injured himself. Plus the 4.48 40 isn't good.

If you think those things add up to a good combine then i guess we can agree tp disagree.
Well according to you he looked like shit, which nothing remotely close to that was said in that clip. Also a 41 inch vert, and he’s faster than that time. His form was sloppy, he could cut time off that if he cleaned it up. But yes, 45 seconds in, watch his hips. Idc if he mistimed a jump lol

Luq Barcoo from San Diego St. is a late round guy to keep an eye on. Even though he was a Thorpe award finalist this yr he was not invited to the combine. He led college football with 16 pbu and 9 ints. He is skinny at 6’1” and only 175lbs...he is not a factor in the run game, but watching his highlights he shows good ball/ game awareness making plays on the ball in both man and zone coverage

Luq Barcoo from San Diego St. is a late round guy to keep an eye on. Even though he was a Thorpe award finalist this yr he was not invited to the combine. He led college football with 16 pbu and 9 ints. He is skinny at 6’1” and only 175lbs...he is not a factor in the run game, but watching his highlights he shows good ball/ game awareness making plays on the ball in both man and zone coverage

I like amik Robertson as a potential late rd corner. I could see him falling because of his size, but he is undoubtedly one of the most skilled corners in the draft.

Any idea why barcoo didn't get invited to combine? Seems like being a Thorpe award finalist with that much production would get you in. Weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back