Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's obviously a huge drop off after Chase, it doesn't seem like the most stacked year for pass rushers but if we stay at 29 this is who WalterFootball most recently has us taking. Would prefer him over Epenesa and a couple others in same draft range

Gross- Matos gonna test off the charts. Penn State played him a lot of 5 tech and contain. And he kinda got banged up.

He's super against the run, too.

I think he's a future pro bowler.

Gross- Matos gonna test off the charts. Penn State played him a lot of 5 tech and contain. And he kinda got banged up.

Let's hope he has a bad combine. If he tests off the charts, he won't be available at 29.

no way he drops to us tho, if we want one of these guys we are most likely going to trade up

I've seen this guy mocked to us...

This guy and the guy from Florida are my favorite 2 after Chase, we'd have to trade up if we want him though. Wouldn't mind doing that if it's not too big a jump, the middle rounds is where j rob usually makes his best picks so would like to keep most of those

That stupid simulator site has him going 2nd round lol

I've seen mocks with him there. He beat up an entire fraternity last off season (seriously put like 8 in the hospital in a 1 vs 20 fight after Tariq Castro Fields got sucker punched and knocked out) and is named in the hazing lawsuit that just came up.

So I could see a couple rushers going ahead of him, if he doesn't run a 4.5 at 270 lbs like he might.

I've seen mocks with him there. He beat up an entire fraternity last off season (seriously put like 8 in the hospital in a 1 vs 20 fight after Tariq Castro Fields got sucker punched and knocked out) and is named in the hazing lawsuit that just came up.

So I could see a couple rushers going ahead of him, if he doesn't run a 4.5 at 270 lbs like he might.
Hell, now I want him more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back