Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be available next year. Teams don't hire an offensive coach to be bottom 10 in total offense and PPG and score 3 or fewer points in 30% of their games. Atlanta looks like Tennessee did with Mariota right now.

A ton of Falcons fans hate Arthur Smith and don't think he is HC material. To his fault, the Falcons are lacking talent from top to bottom.

A ton of Falcons fans hate Arthur Smith and don't think he is HC material. To his fault, the Falcons are lacking talent from top to bottom.
They are. There just isn't anything to be optimistic about with him as HC. They may wait until they get a new QB to make the change, and that probably won't happen given the weak QB class

I lo

I love how atlanta are roasting Arthur. They have no one on offense, Matt Ryan is the best and that's saying something. I'd take Smith back as OC in a heartbeat.
The offense is averaging 2 fewer PPG with far more personnel issues this year while facing one of the toughest schedules. What are we missing out on?

The offense is averaging 2 fewer PPG with far more personnel issues this year while facing one of the toughest schedules. What are we missing out on?
We are missing out on our King having to carry the ball less as much. Our qb having a shit ton of less ints. Brown getting YAC before we signed Julio, our oline being piss poor and creating nothing for our rbs. The list can go on. Bowen has showed flashes at the start of a game but Arthur had our guys dialled and tanniehill was throwing deeper balls, less ints and more importantly henry was getting more yards. Arthur good Bowen bad

CB Jackson said he didn’t want to brag but thinks they have one of the best D’s in the league.

The difference between the Titans and them is, Vrabel has his guys playing elite football, but they stay humble. The Patriots are all of a sudden full of themselves and need to be knocked down a few pegs in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back