Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them to lose so bad. They are up there now with the Bills as the love of the AFC.

Good. I don't want us to be the hyped team, especially as injured as we are.

Let's be the team that gets the first seed and everyone is like... wtf? They're mediocre.

Get the king, Jones, and Dupree back for the playoffs and just wreck fools.

When the Bills get beat today I want to see if they continue to get out above us in power rankings and in which AFC team goes to the Super Bowl.

I just don't get the fantasy football love.

Seriously, what's the point?

I'm trying to figure out who I want to win between the Steelers and Chargers right now.

It's going to come down to us rooting for this team or that team, since we can't take care of business ourselves.

I just don't get the fantasy football love.

Seriously, what's the point?

I'm trying to figure out who I want to win between the Steelers and Chargers right now.

It's going to come down to us rooting for this team or that team, since we can't take care of business ourselves.
My statement was a parlay bet of the over not FF.

and for pit/lac, record is about the same effect regardless of outcome. In that situation default setting is always “F the Steelers”

AFC so wide open right now. Anyone can get to the SB.

Sunday felt like an ugly day all around. Colts got a game closer, Ravens won without Lamar. Chiefs look like they're back. Even the Dolphins have won 3 straight, they won't be an easy out in week 17. Brutal week for us.

Like the announcers said the injuries were piling up and eventually caught up to us..too bad it was against the freaking Texans...we gave the Colts life

Tannehill has to be better, he's a good QB but not a franchise QB like many want to believe

Is it wrong to want the Raiders to win this game??? I want them to think they have a chance at the playoffs for as long as they can so that they play hard against the Chiefs, Colts Browns and Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back