Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, most thought we would lose this game with tons upon tons of starters out.

I honestly don't give 2 ***** about the Ravens or the Pats when it comes to the playoffs.. Our full squad would demolish both of them

At this point, we root against the Chiefs and the Colts. They are our biggest threat.

Again.. the Colts aren’t making the playoffs. So the Chiefs then…

Tyrod Taylor just scrambled for 2 TD. I don’t want to play jackson unless the front 4 are back and healthy and our LB are healthy to spy him at least a little.

Yeah but we wasn't expecting Tyrod to run on us. Those Tyrod TD runs were totally random and wasn't game planned for and it clearly showed.

The Colts aren’t making the playoffs. 9 win team tops. So.. the Chiefs then.

Are you basing this off by the Colts not winning the AFC South or by not getting a wildcard spot?

You need to realize that the Colts are a good team and quit being such a homer..

It took a last second TD by the Bucs to beat them. You said the Bucs would smash them too.

Colts are only a 1/2 game out of #7.

Playoffs for AFC are a jumbled mess right now, chargers losing makes it even tighter.
Chargers, Raiders, Denver, Cleveland at 6-5, colts 6-6.
Steelers 5-5-1, dolphins 5-7 all still in it although outside shots.

We would currently be at home for the Bills rematch.

Yeah but we wasn't expecting Tyrod to run on us. Those Tyrod TD runs were totally random and wasn't game planned for and it clearly showed.

Lack of game planning wasn't an issue on those TDs. Tyrod scored those TDs because Dupree was missing from the lineup and the LB core failed to maintain outside containment, playing too deep in coverage

Lack of game planning wasn't an issue on those TDs. Tyrod scored those TDs because Dupree was missing from the lineup and the LB core failed to maintain outside containment, playing too deep in coverage
Which is why playing Lamar jackson right now would not be good. Need to be healthy.

Yes it was.. We should've kept Tyrod in the pocket no matter what.

How he was able to escape the pocket was beyond me.. Let that non passing QB do what he wants to do, but don't let him escape the pocket.

Keep Tyrod from escaping the pocket and you win.

Are you basing this off by the Colts not winning the AFC South or by not getting a wildcard spot?

You need to realize that the Colts are a good team and quit being such a homer..

It took a last second TD by the Bucs to beat them. You said the Bucs would smash them too.

It’s called math. They got hot but too late. I’m basing it off probabilities. It’s got nothing to do with being a homer. They have 6 losses. I don’t care if it was a 23 point loss or a 1 point loss. they count the same. They still have to play the Patriots, the Cardinals and Raiders along with Texans and Jags.

They can only lose 1 more game. The have to go 4-1 to get in. Lose 2 they are out.

It’s called math. They got hot but too late. I’m basing it off probabilities. It’s got nothing to do with being a homer. They have 6 losses. I don’t care if it was a 23 point loss or a 1 point loss. they count the same. They still have to play the Patriots, the Cardinals and Raiders along with Texans and Jags.

They can only lose 1 more game. The have to go 4-1 to get in. Lose 2 they are out.

"It's called math"? Math would let you know that the Colts can still win the division.

Stop being such a homer. It gets really old.

Colts are a good team, no matter if you want to admit it or not.

Yes it was.. We should've kept Tyrod in the pocket no matter what.

How he was able to escape the pocket was beyond me.. Let that non passing QB do what he wants to do, but don't let him escape the pocket.

Keep Tyrod from escaping the pocket and you win.

Titans rushed four on both of those TD plays (and nearly got to Taylor both times), but it was the job of the outside LB to keep Taylor from getting to the outside and taking off. In both instances, the outside LB either played too deep in coverage, or too far inside on coverage, and lost outside containment (the second TD was particularly egregious due to the run fake if I recall correctly)

That's not poor gameplanning, but a failure in execution. Vrabel has consistently preached maintaining containment of mobile quarterbacks. On those instances, the players failed, not the coaching.

So you'd rather play Lamar over Josh Allen or Joe Burrow?
No unless healthy. No guarantee the titans are going to be healthy so rematch Allen, who titans beat, with injuries. Burrow and mixon does not sound fun even if healthy.
Bright side, is burrow is more like Stafford but likely better, titans shut down the rams.
So using the season examples I’ve even, Id much rather Allen, burrow, mac Jones, mayfield over Jackson. I don’t think Baltimore is the better team, just a bad matchup IF not healthy. Gimme back Dupree with Autry and Landry, add Evans back to the LB spot and it could be just fine.

3-2 could as well if those wins are against the raiders and patriots. The least costly loss would be cardinals.
Not saying they get in, but they’ll be in the mix til the end and the other competitors may give them an in. Lot of division games at the end which is key for the west and north. May beat each other up enough to let indy in.

"It's called math"? Math would let you know that the Colts can still win the division.

Stop being such a homer. It gets really old.

Colts are a good team, no matter if you want to admit it or not.

And the Titans can still win 13 games. Is that realistic. Stop being a dick. I assume one way you assume the other. You quit always assuming what goes against the Titans will happen. I never said they weren’t a good team. But they have 6 fucking losses. Thats math asshat. Literally the first team in the AFC in playoff contention with 6 losses. They have to climb to many teams.

The Colts have to go 4-1 against the Cards, Patriots and Raiders, Texans and Jags. 3-2 doesn’t get it.

But you go ahead with your Colts fantasy,

3-2 could as well if those wins are against the raiders and patriots. The least costly loss would be cardinals.
Not saying they get in, but they’ll be in the mix til the end and the other competitors may give them an in. Lot of division games at the end which is key for the west and north. May beat each other up enough to let indy in.

Use the ESPN playoff predictor. I may not have tried all the potential combos, but 2 losses knocks them out. It’s 8 losses.

And the Titans can still win 13 games. Is that realistic. Stop being a dick. I assume one way you assume the other. You quit always assuming what goes against the Titans will happen. I never said they weren’t a good team. But they have 6 ****ing losses. Thats math asshat. Literally the first team in the AFC in playoff contention with 6 losses. They have to climb to many teams.

The Colts have to go 4-1 against the Cards, Patriots and Raiders, Texans and Jags. 3-2 doesn’t get it.

But you go ahead with your Colts fantasy,

Do you care to show me my Colts fantasy? I'll literally wait..

I'm just trying to tell you that the Colts can make the playoffs and be dangerous in the playoffs.

Why do the Colts have to be 4-1 to make the playoffs? I'm confused. Don't get confused with me when it comes to the Colts winning the AFC South as opposed to them making the playoffs.

I've never said they can catch us to win the AFC South.. Maybe you have me confused with someone else on here.

By your account, the Titans will win the Super Bowl 195-14..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back